[COMPETITION] Share to Win: What's your ideal gaming setup?

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: 

Thank you everyone for your entry into our Smart Bundle competition! Congratulations to the following FIVE winners - 

Medal

Medal

Medal

Medal

Medal

Check your DMs so we can get your prize to you! 

To everyone who participated, thank you for your wonderful submissions! Keep your eyes peeled for the next competition, we have some goodies lined up for the rest of the year Wink

We are coming in hot with yet another giveaway! 

This time around we have not one but FIVE prizes to giveaway. To win:

1. Signup/Log in and join this Freebies group so you can post/comment.
  2. Make sure you’re opted in to our Community mail list - make sure you’re on the list by visiting Settings and making sure Enable email contact is ticked.
  3. Tell us in the forum comments below the answer to the following:

Describe your ideal Lenovo Legion gaming setup

Get as descriptive as you like – we’re talking hardware, audio setup, accessories, lighting, wall detail, merch, the whole package! We don’t just wanna know you want nice lights, we want to know what shade of lights. Know the Pantone #? Chuck it in. Yeah. Descriptive. As always, please keep your responses in line with our Community guidelines.

We’ll be choosing the FIVE most visually descriptive responses to receive a Smart Bundle, which includes:

• 1x Smart Clock Gen 2 (now comes with a charging pad!)
  • 1x 5M LED Smart Light Strip
  • 1x 2M LED Smart Light Strip
  • 1x Smart Plug
  • 2x Smart Colour Bulbs

Get started on your at-home setup with this kit – sure to boost the lighting ~mood~ and take you one step closer to your dream setup. We look forward to seeing all your responses, good luck!

Competition ends October 3rd 2021, open to AU residents only. For more information, see the terms and conditions here

Parents
  • Backyard room the size of a double car garage that is detached from the main house with dark grey walls and sound proof padding (Don't want to be waking up my wife and kids - Need that distraction free gaming session).

Lenovo LED smart light strips wrapped around from corner to corner on the floor and ceiling.

Custom built smart RGB light in the shape of the Lenovo Legion logo on the centre of the room ceiling.

Custom built large U shaped sit down/stand up desk (deep red (HEX #7D1600) top with black sides and custom RGB Legion Logo built into the desk just below the centre monitor and Lenovo LED smart light strips wrapped around under the desk)

Steelcase Gesture with arms and headrest (black frame and scarlet red fabric) (you gotta game in comfort right?)

To keep immersed in my virtual gaming worlds, a nice pair of 7.1 surround sound Lenovo Legion H500 Pro Stereo Gaming Headset.

Triple screen Lenovo G32qc-10 WLED QHD Curved Gaming Monitor (Having that high resolution curved wide view from 3 screens will add to the immersive experience)

Lenovo Legion K500 RGB keyboard, Lenovo Legion M600 wireless gaming mouse, Lenovo Legion Gaming XL Cloth Mouse Pad, Playstation DualSense controller in cosmic red (need those adaptive triggers for compatible games to add to the experience).

Lenovo Legion Tower 7i
    i9-11900K
    RTX 3080
    32GB RGB-XMP-RAM DDR4 3600MHz
    2x 1TB PCIe SSD (Gen 4)

For the go or if it pouring rain to get to the backyard room, a Lenovo Legion 7i Gaming Laptop
    i9-11980HK
    RTX 3080
    2 x 16GB SO-DIMM DDR4-3200
    2x 1TB PCIe SSD

Lenovo Legion 17-inch Armoured Backpack II

IKEA SKÅDIS Pegboards painted in a deep red to dark gray gradient spanning across 1 wall with various SKÅDIS hooks, storage bags, holders and containters to hold all the gaming and tech accessories.

IKEA EKOLSUND Recliner in Gunnared dark grey for when I want to lounge around on the Legion 7i Laptop

I'd also like to have a large TV and gaming consoles in the room.

• Backyard room the size of a double car garage that is detached from the main house with dark grey walls and sound proof padding (Don't want to be waking up my wife and kids - Need that distraction free gaming session).

Lenovo LED smart light strips wrapped around from corner to corner on the floor and ceiling.

Custom built smart RGB light in the shape of the Lenovo Legion logo on the centre of the room ceiling.

Custom built large U shaped sit down/stand up desk (deep red (HEX #7D1600) top with black sides and custom RGB Legion Logo built into the desk just below the centre monitor and Lenovo LED smart light strips wrapped around under the desk)

Steelcase Gesture with arms and headrest (black frame and scarlet red fabric) (you gotta game in comfort right?)

To keep immersed in my virtual gaming worlds, a nice pair of 7.1 surround sound Lenovo Legion H500 Pro Stereo Gaming Headset.

Triple screen Lenovo G32qc-10 WLED QHD Curved Gaming Monitor (Having that high resolution curved wide view from 3 screens will add to the immersive experience)

Lenovo Legion K500 RGB keyboard, Lenovo Legion M600 wireless gaming mouse, Lenovo Legion Gaming XL Cloth Mouse Pad, Playstation DualSense controller in cosmic red (need those adaptive triggers for compatible games to add to the experience).

Lenovo Legion Tower 7i
    i9-11900K
    RTX 3080
    32GB RGB-XMP-RAM DDR4 3600MHz
    2x 1TB PCIe SSD (Gen 4)

For the go or if it pouring rain to get to the backyard room, a Lenovo Legion 7i Gaming Laptop
    i9-11980HK
    RTX 3080
    2 x 16GB SO-DIMM DDR4-3200
    2x 1TB PCIe SSD

Lenovo Legion 17-inch Armoured Backpack II

IKEA SKÅDIS Pegboards painted in a deep red to dark gray gradient spanning across 1 wall with various SKÅDIS hooks, storage bags, holders and containters to hold all the gaming and tech accessories.

IKEA EKOLSUND Recliner in Gunnared dark grey for when I want to lounge around on the Legion 7i Laptop

I'd also like to have a large TV and gaming consoles in the room.

Children