Hey everyone! Again been some time but here it is ^^ Some news about this month's gaming.
GTA Online: The Criminal Enterprises DLC
While the not-so-great GTA Update has bought quite a few new cars to get your hands on, there are some annoying changes too. In its (nearly) a decade-long run, The game's latest update gives you new opportunities to get paid and to use up your bank. The new ULP Mission series and the increased payouts on various activities have surely got the players a little excited to be playing the game, But long time Cayo Perico grinders might feel the other way as there's a new set of cooldown for solo and squad runs for the heist. On the other hand, your new garage can include six new expensive cars:
- Pegassi Torero XO: $2,890,000
- Lampadati Corsita: $1,705,000
- Benefactor LM87: $2,915,000
- Obey Omnis E-GT: $1,795,000
- Bravado Greenwood: $1,465,000
- Conada: $2,450,000
Check out this newswire for the official notes and the launch trailer.
Sony and the new Backbone
Sony has signed up with Backbone to make a PlayStation version of the excellent Backbone One mobile controller (weirdly with Xbox-like analog stick arrangement) for iPhone that’s available now from Backbone and Best Buy. The $99.99 controller, which can be pulled open to fit iPhones as small as the 13 Mini and as big as the 13 Pro Max, comes in a new mix of white and black, just like the PS5’s DualSense controller. Keep in mind that Sony has promised to bring several games from its PlayStation catalog to mobile between now and 2025 so until you have your favorite game available we Remote Play, Sony’s mobile app that streams games from your PS4 or PS5 console.
Check out the IGN trailer.
World of Haiku
World of Haiku (opens in a new tab), is an educational cyberpunk RPG that says it'll teach you the real-world skills needed to become a cybersecurity professional aka You get to learn coding and hacking while playing. Notably, World of Haiku says you can add your new skills to sites like LinkedIn. Check out this Launch trailer -
I'm pretty sure you've heard the name but did you know that it strikes down God of War as Steam’s best-reviewed game? Stray, the debut title from French developer BlueTwelve Studio and LA-based publisher Annapurna, has been infectiously popular ever since its first reveal in 2020 (development started way back in 2015). Letting the players walk around a cyberpunk-styled city as an unnamed cat, accompanied by a friendly robot drone, Stray is now the most well-regarded game of 2022 based on Steam user reviews. Meanwhile don't forget to check out the new stray mod for DOOM. And yes, surely it does have its problems but you wouldn't mind that when you get to scratch everything you see?
In other news:
- Snapchat first augmented reality game, titled "Ghost Phone" was released yesterday. In the game, you’ll work to solve the mystery of what happened to the previous owner of a smartphone.
- Sony starts testing 1440p support for PS5, Beta testers get access today.
- Not sure if I can talk about it, but GTA 6 could release with the series' first female protagonist based on Bonnie and Clyde. It may also come with a base map of imaginary Miami and later get updates to missions and new cities. And it might release in 2024.
- FIFA 23, EA's final entry in the series, comes with the expected plethora of new features: two World Cups, two domestic women's leagues, and new Hypermotion 2 tech which saw two matches mo-capped and 6,000 animations added. (Via GamesRadar)
- Amazon has released the first trailer for Samaritan, the upcoming movie starring Sylvester Stallone as a retired superhero who's reluctantly pulled back into the fray. Check the trailer out!
- Dark Passenger has now in its production phase. And if you haven't checked out the website yet, it looks sick and personally, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the few former devs from CDProjekt Red to give us a good masterpiece.
Xbox Game Pass July 2021 - Games list
- Turbo Golf Racing - August 4
- Two Point Campus - August 9
- Midnight Fight Express - August 23
- Immortality - August 30
Did you get your PS5 yet? If not keep an eye out on multiple queues that are opening up and closing soon enough :P
Let me know what you think about the new announcements. And comment if I missed something big :)
Hope you have a great day or a good night :)