Video Game Movie/TV Adaptions - What would you like to see?

With the latest indepth look at the Fallout TV series circulating and rumours of the possibility of a WoW TV series what other video games would you like to see brought to either the big screen (movie) or be made into its own TV Series.

I think the upcoming Fallout shows a lot of promise and really enjoyed the game. Previously I've enjoyed RE/MK movie adaptions and there's a few others as well.

Of course not all adaptions are successful and there have been various flops over the years, that being said with ongoing improvements in technology and an increase in performance from laptops/PC's allowing for stunning cinematics included in games I think there will be more crossover adaptions released in the next few years. 

I'd love to see a Red Dead Redemption 2 movie personally and I know there's plenty of others out there who would also love to see it happen!!

Parents
  • I would love to see Red Dead Redemption 2 as a movie! The game itself is basically like an interactive movie and it looks so realistic but having the story as a proper movie would be so cool. I would hope if they did it then it wouldnt flop or be done badly.

• In that lies the big risk, it can either be a great success or if they butcher it can have a negative effect on the title as well. I think they're safe with games that have been out a while and have already got great community support behind them! Also the funding/budget/licensing rights i'd imagine would cause a little conjecture. There's a huge list of titles apparently in development: 

Sony are apparently making the God of War TV Series - That should be pretty cool as well

• In that lies the big risk, it can either be a great success or if they butcher it can have a negative effect on the title as well. I think they're safe with games that have been out a while and have already got great community support behind them! Also the funding/budget/licensing rights i'd imagine would cause a little conjecture. There's a huge list of titles apparently in development: 

Sony are apparently making the God of War TV Series - That should be pretty cool as well

Children
No Data