Video Game Movie/TV Adaptions - What would you like to see?

With the latest indepth look at the Fallout TV series circulating and rumours of the possibility of a WoW TV series what other video games would you like to see brought to either the big screen (movie) or be made into its own TV Series.

I think the upcoming Fallout shows a lot of promise and really enjoyed the game. Previously I've enjoyed RE/MK movie adaptions and there's a few others as well.

Of course not all adaptions are successful and there have been various flops over the years, that being said with ongoing improvements in technology and an increase in performance from laptops/PC's allowing for stunning cinematics included in games I think there will be more crossover adaptions released in the next few years. 

I'd love to see a Red Dead Redemption 2 movie personally and I know there's plenty of others out there who would also love to see it happen!!

Parents
  • Cheating a bit because it's a cartoon first then some games which did not do so well...

Avatar The Last Airbender on Netflix is actually a quality live adaptation! Binged it the last few days and it's quite faithful, and the CGI is great making the world gorgeous. Obviously it's not going to capture the original perfectly but as it's own work I thought it held up.

• One of the recommended that Netflix is pushing, I was wondering how it was as there has been almost no hype on its release. You look at other similar live action series of the Netflix ilk such as The Witcher, One Piece, Cowboy Bebop and similar, and I have found these have had more reviews and being pushed, the last airbender looks to be one that has missed this or gone under the radar. 

• One of the recommended that Netflix is pushing, I was wondering how it was as there has been almost no hype on its release. You look at other similar live action series of the Netflix ilk such as The Witcher, One Piece, Cowboy Bebop and similar, and I have found these have had more reviews and being pushed, the last airbender looks to be one that has missed this or gone under the radar. 

Children
  • Yea not quite sure why, they clearly spent a lot on it given the graphics and costume design and all that.