[Legion Listens] What type of gamer are you?

Gamers! We come in all shapes and sizes, with vastly differing tastes. Perhaps you enjoy a quiet, relaxing farming-sim? Or are you more partial to a no-holds-barred explosive shooter? We’d like to know a little bit more about what types of gamers you all consider yourselves to be!

Below are six definitions of different types of gamers, and we want you to tell us which one you most identify with.

Of course, choosing just one might be hard – after you’ve made your choice, let us know what others also resonated with you in the comments.

• Immersion, that world away from here is my love of gaming

• Was super hard picking just one but went with Immersion as well as I do love a good RPG. That being said there's plenty of times I just want to dial right in as an Action/Social gamer with a quality FPS title or tackle an adventure either solo or with friends.

Then there's also those other occasions when you feel like diving into something different. whatever the game type though i consider myself competitive, chasing the leaderboards and achievements within the games as well. 

• I also chose immersion but was feeling more like a "casual" in that my favourite games tend to be arcadey type things like Tetris. Maybe that fits into mastery?