Current State of Mobile Games

How do you think the state of the mobile games is nowadays? Is it doing well in comparison to other gaming devices/platforms? If so, then do you think that it can play as a vital factor when one's choosing which phone they're gonna go for next -- a gaming-focused one or any average mobile would do? If not, where do you think it's lacking? Where do you see the state of mobile games in the future?

Parents
  • I feel like for our generation, growing up mobile games was the go do. You might have had your own phone/ipad, or used your parents but mobile gaming is all we would do. But as we are growing up people are realising the potential in PC gaming, and along with the gpu prices dropping most people are getting/have one. From my point of view, I feel like mobile gaming is dead, but I don't know if young people are playing games on phone like I did when I was little or they have consoles.

• I feel like for our generation, growing up mobile games was the go do. You might have had your own phone/ipad, or used your parents but mobile gaming is all we would do. But as we are growing up people are realising the potential in PC gaming, and along with the gpu prices dropping most people are getting/have one. From my point of view, I feel like mobile gaming is dead, but I don't know if young people are playing games on phone like I did when I was little or they have consoles.

Children
No Data