Current State of Mobile Games

How do you think the state of the mobile games is nowadays? Is it doing well in comparison to other gaming devices/platforms? If so, then do you think that it can play as a vital factor when one's choosing which phone they're gonna go for next -- a gaming-focused one or any average mobile would do? If not, where do you think it's lacking? Where do you see the state of mobile games in the future?

Parents
  • Mobile games are definitely not a priority to me when choosing my mobile phone. Simply because the battery life on mobiles is just not that great and often mobile titles are somewhat lacking in quality and functionality.

Portable gaming devices though I believe definitely have a great future as they're able to handle AAA titles, bring on the launch of the Legion GO!! 

• Mobile games are definitely not a priority to me when choosing my mobile phone. Simply because the battery life on mobiles is just not that great and often mobile titles are somewhat lacking in quality and functionality.

Portable gaming devices though I believe definitely have a great future as they're able to handle AAA titles, bring on the launch of the Legion GO!! 

Children
No Data