Diablo 4

Who is in Sanctuary, how are you feeling about the game?

What is your main and also how do you like them?

I'll start, I'm a Sorcerous around level 56

Mainly fire and thunder damage

And am absolutely loving the game so far, love the world bosses, love the tree, love that it cross play enabled (I'm on PC and a few makes on Xbox) and love the loot

Downside, its Diablo 3 but upgraded, well that may not be a down side.  

Parents
  • UPDATE

On level 64 now and finding it difficult to manage mobs and crowds with my elect and fire sorcerous. 

It seems like most end game Sorcerous are spec frost, anyone have ideas? I don't want to do the same as everyone, but if that is the way to go, I may need to respec now just before the next paragon board. 

• UPDATE

On level 64 now and finding it difficult to manage mobs and crowds with my elect and fire sorcerous. 

It seems like most end game Sorcerous are spec frost, anyone have ideas? I don't want to do the same as everyone, but if that is the way to go, I may need to respec now just before the next paragon board. 

Children
  • Im currently lvl 66 Rogue, know what you mean about mobs can be tough but i think thats because they are trying to get more people using the co-op party experience where different classes can complement each other better. Still a great deal of fun either way!