What upcoming games are you looking forward to?

Currently there are 4 games that are on my radar.

1. Back 4 Blood
    1. This game is the game L4D fans have been waiting so long for. Hopefully it lives up to our dreams.
  2. Tales of Arise
    1. I have always loved the "Tales" series and I will always prefer long story-driven games. (Sorry Roguelikes you are a close second in terms of genre)
  3. Life is Strange: True Colors
    1. I've already said I love story rich games and this adds the element of choice. The first game was fantastic. (My mom watched when my brother did a playthrough and the ugly cry face happened for her) Second game... well i cant say i remember much and I probably need to replay it. I mean it had great scores from what I remember. I really hope this new entry delivers for us fans of this genre.
  4. Pokemon
    1. I'm a fan that will always stick around. I may not agree with their choice to baby players in these newer generations but this upcoming remake and of course Arceus, the one I'm really looking for has me on the edge of my seat in anticipation. In the mean time Randomized nuzlockes are how I play when I feel like playing a pokemon game. It would be great if they got their heads out of their butts and made a game to appease true fans and give us some actual difficulty.

Maybe these games will push me to create content or stream. I'm sure my Legion 7 laptop can do the job until my big boy PC gets back to me from the slow military overseas shipping.

Anyone else looking forward to these games? If not what are you looking forward to? I'd like to be enticed to look into other games.

Parents Reply Children