Upcoming Games 2024

We just had a stack of trailers from the Game Awards but quite a few of them aren't going to release until 2025! What games are you looking forward to releasing in the next year?

As a big fan of AC Black Flag I have high hopes for Skull and Bones, and Avowed just because I love everything Obsidian puts out. Otherwise I'm not sure what else I should be saving some leave for!

• Should be another great year of gaming ahead, just some of the titles I'm interested in below...clearly love RPG's!! 
    Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

Dragon’s Dogma 2

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes

Avowed

Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree

Hades 2

Suikoden 1 & 2 HD Remaster Gate Rune and Dunan Unification Wars

Visions of Mana

• Oh how could I forget Hades 2! Great list

• And congrats on the latest laptop win as well!! (Guessing it was you - keep an eye on emails if you haven't seen it yet!) 

Ben mentioned it in the weekly wrap up in the US - (+) Legion Weekly - Holiday Giveaways, Setup Contest, & Playtesting! | Lenovo Gaming (US)

• I haven't kept up much with what's releasing next year, but I am pretty excited for Persona 3 Reload! 

• I concur with this, having played the original way back on the PS2 many moons ago. One of my favourite games, and the first real Persona game that broke the mould and lead the way for P4 and P5! I missed out on the Aegis edition, but will be picking up on day 1. 

• I've not played a Personal game before but did see them get some love at TGA. Given that they're on GamePass I will give them a go this holiday!

• Thanks! Still in a state of shock I think lol 

• Yes! If it is on gamepass then Persona 5 Royal is the only way to start. The others are great but the music, gameplay and story are well worth the 100+ hours you will invest in it. 

• Thanks for the tip! Do you miss anything in the storyline starting at 5 or do they work pretty well independently?

• They are all independent, like Final Fantasy. There are small cross overs however its only mainly for fanservice so doesn't tarnish or improve any mechanic or story element.