New Game deals

Please share any great deals for PC games you come across this season! Especially for anything that might suit a handheld device...

• If you have a newish mobile or tablet, you can download the GTA trilogy on IOS and Android for free if you have Netflix.

Otherwise for fantastic deals Epic every week, last week was Destiny 2. Keep an eye out for the freebee

• The Humble Bundle encores have actually been pretty impressive this time around! I picked up the Must Play Metroidvanias which are pretty much perfect for handhelds but is unfortunately finished already but there are a couple still running or coming out that might interest you.

• The Steam Summer Sale starts tommorow, so keep an eye out there since there's bound to be some great deals :) 

• Ubisoft store has up to 85% off at present and you can get an extra 20% off the new price with code Holiday20!

SPECIAL OFFER

Enjoy an additional 20% off on your cart when you enter coupon code HOLIDAY20 at checkout. Offer available from December 14 1PM UTC until January 3 1PM UTC. Not applicable on Virtual Currencies, preorders, subscription services or in-game and cannot be accumulated with loyalty units programs. 

 WINTER SALE

Get up to 85% off on select video games titles from December 14th 1PM UTC until January 3rd 1PM UTC. Discounts vary from title to title; please see product pages for specific discounts.

• I picked up two things so far. Need for Speed Heat is 95% off at $5 on Steam, and Mass Effect Legendary Edition is about the same at $9. Will update if I find anything else!

• The Battlefield series are also on deep discounts same as black friday. I picked up 4 and 5 but gave 4 a go last night and it seems like PC version doesn't work with controller. All button prompts are PC and controller not working in menus :( ended up refunding. Apparently 5 works properly but not tried yet.