Best game you have played!

Mention the best story mode games that touched your heart. You never feel bore playing this again and again.

• GTA Vice City was the only game I played most in my teens. Good length of open world to explore and a lot of activities to do.
    Even free roaming doesn't get boring when you had friends sitting beside you watching and giving suggestions :D

• Final Fantasy 11. The storyline of the main mission leading up to the dark lord was typical for an RPG, but it gave me a sense of accomplishment to complete it while struggling with my online friends. At the beginning, each of the three countries started with a separate mission, and the system of unifying halfway through was rational.

• One of my all time favourite story-based games is Portal and The Stanley Parable. I just love the overall plot of both the games and just the humour provided throughout the games. I especially love the game-breaking aspect of Stanley Parable, going against the intended plan is just so satisfying.

• One of my all time favourite story-based games is Portal and The Stanley Parable. I just love the overall plot of both the games and just the humour provided throughout the games. I especially love the game-breaking aspect of Stanley Parable, going against the intended plan is just so satisfying.