Xbox Showcase - Monday 10th June 3am (Local SYD time)

With the upcoming showcase this really could give further insight into the direction of Xbox. Also expecting some 'available as of now' drops to occur...possibly Towerborne might be one of them given they've said they're going silent until 9th June. (At the very least it sounds like it will be one of the titles shown with an update in the showcase).

• Very keen to see how this showcase is, not much hype or games that we know of, but its Xbox so they always have a big IP or something interesting to show

• Summer game fest is tomorrow at 7am (I believe?) which should be pretty interesting too!

Backlog is a bit large right now but those Sony PC ports keep being rather tempting...

• 0 Offline in reply to Ben F.

How interesting does the PC compatibility with PS VR look as well. For people that had PS VR it's great to be able to play games such as Half Life Alyx 

Correct on date/time  for Summer Game Fest - Press Start have listed all the various showcases wit localised dates/times on one page for us down under - Every Gaming Showcase Announced For June 2024 With Aussie Dates And Times (press-start.com.au) for quick reference. 

• 0 Offline in reply to Jeff W.

Sounds like you lose out on a lot of the features with their PC link (HDR, haptics, etc) although that might still be work in progress, not sure.

Wasn't too excited by what was shown on this mornings show

• 0 Offline in reply to Cee (.

Yea agree unfortunately, bit of a tepid show. I guess most big things are being kept to each platforms show but even the Indies were not really there.

Alan Wake 2 DLC is cool, I'm interested in Dune Awakening and the new thing from the Stanley Parable guy but can't say much else stood out. 

honestly, it was a bit of a snore fest rather than a summer games fest. Perhaps overhyped this one?

• 0 Offline in reply to Jeff W.

Hopefully tomorrow's Xbox Showcase will be more exciting. 

• 0 Offline in reply to Cee (.

Updated discless console, and colourway. New Doom and Gears of war look nice (Marcus is back).