Xbox win over the FTC, who thinks they'll also get a win in the UK and will this see more of their titles going to PC?

Pretty much as the title reads - Xbox win over the FTC, who thinks they'll also get a win in the UK and will this see more of their titles going to PC?

I think theyll intentionally push further titles to PC to allow for future deals to get the green light, personally I think thats a great win for gamers! 

• It can only be seen as a win for gamers and game dev as this will allow greater distribution. Only time will tell though, lets hope so. 

• I think it's just a matter of time and not anymore if the deal is going to happen.  I'm not even sure if Microsoft intends to add all the blizzard and activision games on gamepass. Also not sure how a wow subscription is handled. Looking a ESO I would assume that you still have to pay monthly to play the game. What happens with battle net is also a big question. Will they continue it or migrate everything over to the microsoft store/steam similar to what happened with the bethesda store  a while ago.

• A lot of unknowns thats for sure, and its sounding like theyll come to an agreement with the CMA in UK given their signed agreement with Sony for COD. Looks like theyre evolving their model with the rebranding of xbox gold as well. No doubt more to come in this space, but it does provided great value for those that play on xbox and pc