In the latest episode of Streamer Consciousness, we tracked down ExfilCamper to (temporarily) ask him to pause his Escape from Tarkov session to put him through a Speed RunTM…and, of course, ask him some honest-to-goodness questions about his life as a streamer.
Exfilcamper Interview Highlights:
- He started streaming spring 2020 and now has 61K subs (niiiiice)
- Crash Bandicoot was the first game he played.
- Faster than Light is the game he plays to relax.
- Rust makes him rage quit hardcore.
- Nelly’s “Hear Comes the Boom” would be his WWE intro song
- The best part of being a streamer is the conversations he gets to have.
- The worst part of being a streamer is the whole not-sleeping thing.
- He’s most-definitely on Santa’s naughty list
- He hasn’t an alien encounter...yet (and allegedly)
- If animals could talk, he thinks a hippo would be the biggest @$$hole
Make sure you check out the full interview in the embed above especially so you don’t have to deal with our not-as-witty-as-we-think paraphrasing.
How would you have answered the questions we fired at Exfilcamper? Do you also seemingly have a grudge against hippos? Post a reply and let us know!