Gaming and events

Connect with other gamers to play together, chat about your favourite games and latest gaming news

Threads in This Forum

• Are you prepared for Valentines day or are you still scared to ask them?? Remember even you married guys... you still have...
  • Are you born between Hmm 1995-2000? Cartoon network was the thing! power puff girls and ed edd and eddy was my favourite!...
  • HELLO EVERYONE! Gaming has been a part of my life for many many years. I started gaming at a young age of only 5 years...
  • Now I dont know about anyone else, but I started Fortnite in Chapter 1 Season 2 and ... well tilted towers was a big nono...
  • As-Salam Alykum Hello everyone 👋 Microsoft announced the largest acquisition in gaming history so far, buying Activision...
  • Guys amazing news the one and only titlted is back in action can't wait to try and land there again. Speaking o fortnite U...
  • come catch DjYavishD on the TheArkGaming youtube tonight at 7pm oh and hes a real dj
  • Hi everyone!! Hope you had a great festive season, surrounded by your family, pets or friends, with plenty of delicious...
  • Hi everyone! ​​​​​​​As you guys surely know, Resident Evil 8: Village finally saw the light last Friday, after a months...
  • #99th . WeEeEeeEe. TheArkGaming
  • Guys, guys, guys we have a dj. The DjYavishd will be streaming on the ark gaming YOUTUBE tonight, come tune in for his ...
  • Guys, guys, guys we have a dj. The DjYavishd will be streaming on the ark gaming twitch tonight, come tune in for his...
  • Haha! I know pro players prefer the pump shotgun but honestly the tac is one of my favourite shotguns in the game and I miss...
  • I am so hyped to jump into Tilted Towers today with the newest fortnite update! The nostalgia is going to be insane...
  • So tonight, My team and I managed to get 3rd place in a Fortnite Z league tournament. Stakes where high, and I am truly...
  • My data deal ends on Wednesday, anybody know of any good deals for a streamer on a budget? (No Fibre in my area yet)😫 ...
  • I've been playing games since around the age 4. When I was introduced to youtube, the first thing I found was gaming edits....
  • Have you guys seen or heard of the game spell break? I personally didn't like the grapics but I thought that it was a really...
  • Is it just me or is Epic Games rotating the same cosmetics in the item shop every month
  • Wassup my beautiful people hows everyone today, you know I just wanted to know where my fellow africans are on this site. So...