1. Community Info & FAQs

Information and FAQs about the community to help you get started.
    Last Post: FAQs: Community Game Nights by

Threads

2. News & Announcements

News, announcements and updates related to Lenovo Legion!
    Last Post: A message to the community: Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam! ✉ by

Threads

3. Welcomes and Introductions

New to the community? Say a quick hello and introduce yourself.
    Last Post: Hello by

Threads

4. Gaming

Connect with other gamers to chat about your favourite games and latest gaming news
    Last Post: Chat GPT 4.0 🤖 by

Threads

5. Events & Activities

Come play with us and join different activities happening around the community!

-- Section:   Middle East & Africa exclusive

-- Section:   Organize your own game night!

-- Section:   Legion Fridays

Last Post: Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN! by

Threads

6. Legion Discussions & Feedback

Discuss and share your feedback about Legion and Lenovo products and services
    Last Post: 2025 Legion Gaming laptops by

Threads

7. Help & Advice

Ask for help if you feel stuck and share your knowledge to help others
    Last Post: Controller not detected/World War Z Lenovo legion go by

Threads

8. Off-topic

The Off-Topic board! Get to know your fellow gamers, chat about your hobbies and any other interests 😊
    Last Post: Lord of the Rings Season 2 by

Threads

• 2025 Legion Gaming laptops
    in every new Legion series launch, always have the latest CPUs "from Intel & Ryzen", and GPUs available at a time, and for the portability the legion have this plastic body which makes it lite to carry around, while the legion pro have metal body which is slightly heavier but increases the laptop... See more
  • Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!
    My favorite female gaming character is Ellie from "The Last of Us." She has a strong and complex character, playing as Ellie made the game more enjoyable and offered an emotional connection to her journey and struggles. To empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice, I believe it's... See more
  • Legion Fridays - July Winners 🏆
    @UnapologeticDino Congrats to all the winners ! 🎉🎊❤️🥳 - - - Updated - - - @Aapje Try putting a profile picture and write yourself a resume and your profile will look more beautiful ✨ and do not forget to participate more in the community to have a share in one of the special prizes ! 🎖️💜... See more
  • 1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣ Weird Facts
    I joined the gym for three months and only went for two weeks. The gym manager even said don't register again😅. See more
    Let me add a bit of good news to this already jolly thread 😄 While researching on the topic of esports, I came across articles stating that people can now apply for "gaming visas" in Dubai. It's part of a wider plan to grow the gaming sector immensely in the Middle East. Saudi Arabia too have... See more
    @UnapologeticDino My favorite character could almost be either Ling Xiaoyu or Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy, because the two characters are very strong and among the most beautiful women in the gaming world! ❤️💛 Empowering women, for me, can be through creating exciting advertisements... See more
    Congrats to all winners! See more
    My favourite female gaming character is Lara Croft. ​​​​​​​In my opinion, to empower more women to pursue careers in Esports, more events just for female gamers each season should be held. Right now, most esports events are male-dominated, so giving women their own spotlight could inspire more of... See more
    Congratulations guys! 🎉 And good luck for everyone else! 😊 See more
  • 1️⃣0️⃣4️⃣ Artificial Intelligence 🤖
    Never tried it (hopefully will one day) but I believe it's Red Dead Redemption 2 from the numerous videos I watched and gamers' reviews. See more
    As a new female gamer, I'm drawn to Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn for her strength and intelligence in a challenging world. To empower more women in Esports, we need increased visibility of female gamerssupportive communities for practice and skill development,(which you do legion) , better... See more
  • Hello
    Hi everibody. I am new here, i`m a beginermin gaming to. I hope i`l learn many things here ! See more
    Thanks and congrats all 🎉🎊 See more
  • 2025 Legion Gaming laptops
    What are your expectations for the new lineup of the upcoming 2025 edition of Legion gaming laptops, specially in terms of gpu, processor , portability and design updates? What are your expectations for the new upcoming lineup? Never owned a lenovo legion laptop before as i always used desktop for... See more
    Congratulations 🎉👏 See more
    Ada Wong (from Resident Evil), she's always cool :D . About Esports: first the already profesional players should be asked what are they looking for on games to really motivate them to become profesional on them, and what, on their proffesional opinion are these lacking (so devs could get their... See more
    Strong Female Characters in GamingTrish Crimson, a protagonist in the Mass Effect series, is known for her strength, courage, and leadership abilities. Ellie Williams from The Last of Us is a powerful and independent character who faces tough challenges in a post-apocalyptic world. Symmetra from... See more