1. Community Info & FAQs

Information and FAQs about the community to help you get started.
    Last Post: FAQs: Community Game Nights by

Threads

2. News & Announcements

News, announcements and updates related to Lenovo Legion!
    Last Post: The Community has a new look! by

Threads

3. Welcomes and Introductions

New to the community? Say a quick hello and introduce yourself.
    Last Post: Hi from the Fortnite Over 40 mod by

Threads

4. Gaming

Connect with other gamers to chat about your favourite games and latest gaming news
    Last Post: Real Life Trailer for the Horror Game A Quiet Place: The... by

Threads

5. Events & Activities

Come play with us and join different activities happening around the community!

-- Section:   Middle East & Africa exclusive

-- Section:   Organize your own game night!

-- Section:   Legion Fridays

Last Post: Rewatch the livestream and WIN! by

Threads

6. Legion Discussions & Feedback

Discuss and share your feedback about Legion and Lenovo products and services
    Last Post: Best way to clean my laptop? by

Threads

7. Help & Advice

Ask for help if you feel stuck and share your knowledge to help others
    Last Post: Tips for Maintaining Your Laptop 💻🧏 by

Threads

8. Off-topic

The Off-Topic board! Get to know your fellow gamers, chat about your hobbies and any other interests 😊
    Last Post: Ubisoft sued by allegedly selling players data to Meta by

Threads

• Real Life Trailer for the Horror Game A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead 👽
    Imagine this game in VR💀 See more
  • Rewatch the livestream and WIN!
    @UnapologeticDino Meshael’s favorite feature about the Lenovo legion laptop would be the CPU, Intel Core i9 processor. Favorite game of all time is The Witcher 3. See more
    One of Meshael's favorite is the blazing-fast CPU performance of her Lenovo Legion laptop, powered by the Intel® Core™ i9 Processor. It makes her gaming sessions with her all-time favorite, The Witcher 3, absolutely seamless and immersive. Hoping to win so I can finally stay Stylish Outside, and... See more
    ​​​​​​​Meshael’s favorite feature about her Lenovo legion laptop is the cpu, intel core i9 processor. And her favourite game of all time is Witcher 3 and her current favorite game is Palia See more
    Meshael really appreciates the Lenovo Legion laptop for its Intel Core i9 processor. When it comes to games, her all-time favorite is The Witcher 3, while she’s currently enjoying Palia the most. See more
    Meshael’s favorite features of her Lenovo Legion laptop is the Intel® Core™ i9 Processor Her favorite game of all time is The Witcher 3. - - - Updated - - - Can't wait to win this time - - - Updated - - - See more
    One of Meshael’s favorite features is the CPU the intel core i9 processor. Her favorite game of all time is The Witcher 3. See more
    One of Meshael's favorite features is the powerful CPU "I9" and its Performance, and her favorite game of all time is The Witcher 3. See more
    Meshael might appreciate the Powerful CPU Intel® Core™i9 Processor and its high-performance features such as the 240 Hz refresh rate, per-key RGB lighting, or advanced cooling, which are standout features in the Lenovo Legion series, making it ideal for gaming​. Meshael favourite game of all... See more
    @DracoTarot The stealth might be similar to stealth games. But I personally feel it's similar to Alien isolation, of course we can't tell since the game isn't yet released. But both Alien Isolation and a Quiet place have things in common. You're hunted by Alien and you have to stay quiet. See more
    @PrincessShahd The name of the game says it all and moving around without being spotted or heard seems challenging. The game reminds me a bit of Splinter Cell. :) - - - Updated - - - @BelalSaid I haven't played Alien Isolation as yet but the game is on my list. 😊 See more
    One of Meshael’s favorite features is the cpu and intel core i9 processor. Her favorite game of all time is The Witcher 3!! See more
  • Let's play at: "And the next word is..."
    @BelalSaid Water ==> Fire See more
    favorite feature of her Lenovo Legion laptop Intel® Core™i9 Processor. favorite game of all time is The Witcher 3. #HerLegion_Clan_with_Meshael! See more
  • What Are the Best Tools for Game Development?
    Are you interested in game development and wondering what tools to use? There are many options available for creating games, from engines like Unity and Unreal Engine to graphic design software and coding tools. Share your thoughts on the best tools and resources that can help new developers create... See more
  • Ubisoft sued by allegedly selling players data to Meta
    @BelalSaid back in the day they both were really good to be honest, but with time they started to decline. from financial point of view, one of the options ubisoft have is selling out the company to put an end to the losses. See more
  • Do we have any EFT players here?
    I'm new here and just found your post man! It's a bit old but anyways.. EFT is my favorite game for sure. Running pretty solid on my Legion Slim 5i but the fans are getting loud sometimes. ​​​​​​​Had Kappa container last wipe and I'm looking forwar to the next big patch! See more