1. Community Info & FAQs

Information and FAQs about the community to help you get started.
    Last Post: FAQs: Community Game Nights by

Threads

2. News & Announcements

News, announcements and updates related to Lenovo Legion!
    Last Post: A message to the community: Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam! ✉ by

Threads

3. Welcomes and Introductions

New to the community? Say a quick hello and introduce yourself.
    Last Post: heloooo🔥 by

Threads

4. Gaming

Connect with other gamers to chat about your favourite games and latest gaming news
    Last Post: when is the update completed by

Threads

5. Events & Activities

Come play with us and join different activities happening around the community!

-- Section:   Middle East & Africa exclusive

-- Section:   Organize your own game night!

-- Section:   Legion Fridays

Last Post: Rewatch #HerLegionClan with Marshmella and WIN! by

Threads

6. Legion Discussions & Feedback

Discuss and share your feedback about Legion and Lenovo products and services
    Last Post: Urgent and extremely important about legion future ⚠️⚠️😭 by

Threads

7. Help & Advice

Ask for help if you feel stuck and share your knowledge to help others
    Last Post: 2 Legion Pro 7s Stuttering in Games by

Threads

8. Off-topic

The Off-Topic board! Get to know your fellow gamers, chat about your hobbies and any other interests 😊
    Last Post: win11 by

Threads

• heloooo🔥
    Hi Dina! We’re very happy to welcome you to the community! 😊 See more
  • Rewatch #HerLegionClan with Marshmella and WIN!
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of the Lenovo LOQ is its powerful RTX 4060 graphics card, enabling her to run the latest games smoothly and in high resolution. She also mentioned the Intel Core i7 processor and noted that the device offers great value for Price, especially when compared to... See more
  • Watch #HerLegionClan with Marshmella now and WIN!
    @UnapologeticDino The livestream was very nice and I enjoyed it.Marshmella was so cool💚 I enjoyed listening to her singing too, she has a beautiful voice ✨ It was a fun time🤍 See more
    favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop (NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 4060® Laptop GPU)Favorite game is(Ghost of Tsushima) #HerLegionClan_with_Marshmella See more
  • 2 Legion Pro 7s Stuttering in Games
    i would recommend to get all the windows updates and drivers up to date, that if you haven't already done that. and i hope your problem get solved soon❤️ See more
  • heloooo🔥
    hello and welcome ❤️ See more
  • win11
    wish you the best ❤️ See more
  • Watch #HerLegionClan with Marshmella now and WIN!
    ​​​​​​​Very fun stream Indeed. Here's hoping See more
    Well, Her favorite feature of the Lenovo LOQ is the gpu, the RTX 4060 graphics card , although she also mentioned the Intel Core i7 processor, and the cost effectiveness of the system. Her favorite game is Ghost of Tsushima. See more
    @ActualBigJake ​​​​​​​I'd guess it's Amazon issue as they have the largest sales count, they might miss handle/store their items causing hardware damage.. so you need to find another well rated retailer depends on where you live and try your luck again See more
  • when is the update completed
    true, we will make sure the next couple of days if these posts keep coming😅 See more
  • heloooo🔥
    Hello @dinaaa, Welcome aboard👋🏼 ​​​​​​​Stay friendly and have fun🙌🏼 See more
  • win11
    Download some popular games stores like Epic Games , Battle.net or Steam you will find some free real fun stuff and make sure you are downloading everything from trusted official website, otherwise you may get a malware Congrats for the new windows, have the best fun out of it! See more
    It's not common to see so many complaints about Legion 7i, so it's just maybe an Individual case I guess 🤔🤔 Stuttering is mostly either software or hardware failure, since you eliminated the software one, then it's just maybe a hardware one, and since it's Amazon it's easy for them both to be a... See more
    ​​​​​​​Marshmella was highly impressed with the Lenovo LOQ device. Her favorite feature was its RTX 4060 graphics card. She also commended the Intel i7 processor and its excellent value for price. Her favorite game is Ghost of Tsushima. See more