1. Community Info & FAQs

Information and FAQs about the community to help you get started.
    Last Post: FAQs: Community Game Nights by

Threads

2. News & Announcements

News, announcements and updates related to Lenovo Legion!
    Last Post: A message to the community: Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam! ✉ by

Threads

3. Welcomes and Introductions

New to the community? Say a quick hello and introduce yourself.
    Last Post: hello by

Threads

4. Gaming

Connect with other gamers to chat about your favourite games and latest gaming news
    Last Post: Bloodborne by

Threads

5. Events & Activities

Come play with us and join different activities happening around the community!

-- Section:   Middle East & Africa exclusive

-- Section:   Organize your own game night!

-- Section:   Legion Fridays

Last Post: Rewatch #HerLegionClan with Marshmella and WIN! by

Threads

6. Legion Discussions & Feedback

Discuss and share your feedback about Legion and Lenovo products and services
    Last Post: How to change memory of Go by

Threads

7. Help & Advice

Ask for help if you feel stuck and share your knowledge to help others
    Last Post: Legion 5i pro battery draining too fast by

Threads

8. Off-topic

The Off-Topic board! Get to know your fellow gamers, chat about your hobbies and any other interests 😊
    Last Post: Mythbusters Demo GPU versus CPU by

Threads

• Rewatch #HerLegionClan with Marshmella and WIN!
    one of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is : The powerful RTX 4060 graphics card, enabling her to run the latest games smoothly and in high resolution. She also mentioned the Intel Core i7 processor and noted that the device offers... See more
  • Bloodborne
    @Abdelsalam I see, you love every aspect of it! that is great See more
  • Bloodborne
    Oooh that's a nice choice! See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop is the gpu which is RTX 4060, Her Favorite game is Ghosts of Tsushima! ​​​​​​​ See more
  • Bloodborne
    @ZaidH the first one, the blade and the second gun! See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is the powerful RTX 4060 graphics card and she also mentioned the power of the Intel core i7 processor and the device offers great value for Price. Her favorite game of all time is Ghost of... See more
    The fantastic Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9, equipped with an Intel® Core™ i7 processor, really impressed Marshmella💚💚. She mentioned that her favorite feature of this powerful device is the impressive 8GB RTX 4060 graphics card. She also spoke about the Intel Core i7 processor's exceptional performance and... See more
    ​​​​​​​Marshmella was highly impressed with the Lenovo LOQ device. Her favorite feature was its RTX 4060 graphics card. She also commended the Intel i7 processor and its excellent value for price. Her favorite game is Ghost of Tsushima. See more
  • Bloodborne
    @Sarkhan ​​​​​​​first off the story and lore in the game is great👌. It's very unique and I've never seen anything like it in any other game the gameplay is exhilarating, the weapons and bosses have incredible designs and are loads of fun, the music is sublime, and not hard to follow. I could go on... See more
  • 1️⃣0️⃣7️⃣ Nintendo Switch?
    it is great for its portability, exclusive games like Zelda and Mario however, it has limited battery life, lower graphics performance compared to other consoles. See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is the powerful RTX 4060 graphics card and she also mentioned the power of the Intel core i7 processor and the device offers great value for Price. Her favorite game of all time is Ghost of... See more
  • Bloodborne
    @Sarkhan Yes please! Excited for your impressions of the game 😁 Btw, which trick weapon did you start the game with? ​​​​​​​Currently playing the game of life 😅 Games are on the backseat for now. See more
    Well, Her favorite feature of the Lenovo LOQ is the gpu, the RTX 4060 graphics card , although she also mentioned the Intel Core i7 processor, and the cost effectiveness of the system. Her favorite game is Ghost of Tsushima. See more
  • Bloodborne
    @PrincessShahd i think that the most difficult part is that your resources to do not reset when you die, that's very challenging and time consuming! moreover it looks like at the beginning anything can kill you very quickly! See more
  • Bloodborne
    @Abdelsalam awesome to hear this kind of feedback, it pushes me to play it even more! what's the thing you liked the most? See more