1. Community Info & FAQs

Information and FAQs about the community to help you get started.
    Last Post: FAQs: Community Game Nights by

Threads

2. News & Announcements

News, announcements and updates related to Lenovo Legion!
    Last Post: A message to the community: Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam! ✉ by

Threads

3. Welcomes and Introductions

New to the community? Say a quick hello and introduce yourself.
    Last Post: Meet Pixel: Ready to Game and Connect! by

Threads

4. Gaming

Connect with other gamers to chat about your favourite games and latest gaming news
    Last Post: Get to know Nix and ND-5 your companions in Star Wars... by

Threads

5. Events & Activities

Come play with us and join different activities happening around the community!

-- Section:   Middle East & Africa exclusive

-- Section:   Organize your own game night!

-- Section:   Legion Fridays

Last Post: Rewatch #HerLegionClan with Marshmella and WIN! by

Threads

6. Legion Discussions & Feedback

Discuss and share your feedback about Legion and Lenovo products and services
    Last Post: 2025 Legion Gaming laptops by

Threads

7. Help & Advice

Ask for help if you feel stuck and share your knowledge to help others
    Last Post: Legion 5i pro battery draining too fast by

Threads

8. Off-topic

The Off-Topic board! Get to know your fellow gamers, chat about your hobbies and any other interests 😊
    Last Post: I would like your opinions on choosing a game🤗 by

Threads

• Rewatch #HerLegionClan with Marshmella and WIN!
    ​​​​​​​Marshmella was highly impressed with the Lenovo LOQ device. Her favorite feature was its RTX 4060 graphics card. She also commended the Intel i7 processor and its excellent value for price. Her favorite game is Ghost of Tsushima. See more
    The Features of the Lenovo LOQ that MArshmella prefers are the NVIDIA RTX 4060 graphics card and the Intel Core i7 processor . And Marshmela's favourite game is Ghosts of Tsushima . See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of the Lenovo LOQ is its powerful RTX 4060 graphics card, enabling her to run the latest games smoothly and in high resolution. She also mentioned the Intel Core i7 processor and noted that the device offers great value for Price, especially when compared to... See more
    The Features of the Lenovo LOQ that MArshmella prefers are the NVIDIA RTX 4060 graphics card and the Intel Core i7 processor . And Marshmela's favourite game is Ghosts of Tsushima . See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of the Lenovo LOQ is its powerful RTX 4060 graphics card, enabling her to run the latest games smoothly and in high resolution. She also mentioned the Intel Core i7 processor and noted that the device offers great value for Price, especially when compared to... See more
    ​​​​​​​Marshmella was highly impressed with the Lenovo LOQ device. Her favorite feature was its RTX 4060 graphics card. She also commended the Intel i7 processor and its excellent value for price. Her favorite game is Ghost of Tsushima. See more
    ▪□▪Omaima's favorite game is( Ghosts of Tsushima )and the features of the( Lenovo LOQ )device that made her envy the lucky one who will win the device are the( Nvidia RTX 4060 )graphics card and the( Intel Core i7 )processor. See more
    RTX 4060 graphics card is her favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor. ​​​​​​​Her favorite game is :Ghosts of Tsushima See more
  • I would like your opinions on choosing a game🤗
    Currently, I don't play games, but I'm starting to feel bored I want a game that brings back my passion for games I want a game that isn't an RPG It is somewhat linear And it dosen't has to be a shooter game I don't like Assassin's Creed very much, but if there is a part that I can... See more
    •●•Omaima's favorite game is( Ghosts of Tsushima )and the features of the( Lenovo LOQ )device that made her envy the lucky one who will win the device are the( Nvidia RTX 4060 )graphics card and the( Intel Core i7 )processor. See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is the gpu which is RTX 4060 and she also likes the power of the Intel core i7 processor. Her favorite game of all time is Ghost of Tsushima. See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop is the gpu which is RTX 4060, Her Favorite game is Ghosts of Tsushima! See more
    Her favorite feature of the Lenovo LOQ laptop is the RTX 4060 graphics card 💚Marshmella's favorite game is Ghost of Tsushima See more
  • Get to know Nix and ND-5 your companions in Star Wars Outlaws in a new trailer
    It looks cool, but I don't think I'll try it because I don't like Starwars games See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is the gpu which is RTX 4060 and she also likes the power of the Intel core i7 processor. Her favorite game of all time is Ghost of Tsushima. See more
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 6
    The most important thing is that it is on Game Pass I feel sorry for PlayStation players😂 See more