1. Community Info & FAQs

Information and FAQs about the community to help you get started.
    Last Post: FAQs: Community Game Nights by

Threads

2. News & Announcements

News, announcements and updates related to Lenovo Legion!
    Last Post: A message to the community: Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam! ✉ by

Threads

3. Welcomes and Introductions

New to the community? Say a quick hello and introduce yourself.
    Last Post: hi, folks by

Threads

4. Gaming

Connect with other gamers to chat about your favourite games and latest gaming news
    Last Post: [Game offered] RIZA ROAD by

Threads

5. Events & Activities

Come play with us and join different activities happening around the community!

-- Section:   Middle East & Africa exclusive

-- Section:   Organize your own game night!

-- Section:   Legion Fridays

Last Post: Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN! by

Threads

6. Legion Discussions & Feedback

Discuss and share your feedback about Legion and Lenovo products and services
    Last Post: Legion Go Space 1.0.2.7 Update: Shortcut keys not working by

Threads

7. Help & Advice

Ask for help if you feel stuck and share your knowledge to help others
    Last Post: Docking station for Legion 5 and 7 230 w by

Threads

8. Off-topic

The Off-Topic board! Get to know your fellow gamers, chat about your hobbies and any other interests 😊
    Last Post: Lord of the Rings Season 2 by

Threads

• Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!
    As a new female gamer, I'm drawn to Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn for her strength and intelligence in a challenging world. To empower more women in Esports, we need increased visibility of female gamerssupportive communities for practice and skill development,(which you do legion) , better... See more
  • Legion Fridays - July Winners 🏆
    Thanks and congrats all 🎉🎊 See more
    Congratulations 🎉👏 See more
    Ada Wong (from Resident Evil), she's always cool :D . About Esports: first the already profesional players should be asked what are they looking for on games to really motivate them to become profesional on them, and what, on their proffesional opinion are these lacking (so devs could get their... See more
    Strong Female Characters in GamingTrish Crimson, a protagonist in the Mass Effect series, is known for her strength, courage, and leadership abilities. Ellie Williams from The Last of Us is a powerful and independent character who faces tough challenges in a post-apocalyptic world. Symmetra from... See more
    Tali'Zorah from the Mass Effect series is one of the finest examples of how to handle character development in a game. Her journey from an awkward and shy but extremely talented engineer to a confident leader for her people is masterfully executed 😄 Esports could see a major demographic shift... See more
    Congrats everyone! See more
    Congrats 😁 Gotta say all the July activities were pretty fun! Had to actually think of stuff instead of answering with the first thing that came to mind. See more
    I'll go with the classic Princess Peach! And I don't think that esports is a career that I would encourage anyone to pursue. My question for Marshmella: You do many different things, like singing, modelling and gaming. Do you have a favorite, or do you like the diversity of doing many... See more
    @UnapologeticDino favourite female character is Zofia and Ela from rainbow six siege we can empower women in Esports by promoting role models, creating inclusive communities, providing training, hosting female-only tournaments, encouraging industry support, raising awareness, offering... See more
  • 1️⃣0️⃣4️⃣ Artificial Intelligence 🤖
    @AndyEC Alright, you've sold me on the game. Will definitely give Rainworld a shot at some point. Thank you so much for the deep dive into the AI systems in the game 😁 See more
    🎊 congratulations See more
    @UnapologeticDino Wow this is exciting. Finger crossed I'm winning this one. Also it's taking place on my birthday. Awesome - - - Updated - - - Favorite gaming character would be Max in Life is strange. Personally as a female I think women should broaden their horizon yes the industry is male... See more
  • 1️⃣0️⃣4️⃣ Artificial Intelligence 🤖
    Psst I feel left out. I'll be in the corner over there if I'm needed. Lol joking. On a serious note i'im a casual gamer, also fairly new to it so haven't had much exposure or played to many. But hey I'll be taking notes and checking out more games I guess See more
    @UnapologeticDino Thanks for the awesome win. Appreciate and congratulations to all the other winners. Whoop enjoy y'all See more
  • 1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣ Weird Facts
    @UnapologeticDino I used to have an exceptionally keen sense of hearing not long ago. I used to often pick up sounds that others barely can, like distant conversations, the faintest background noises or the most detailed tiny sounds that few could notice. It was like having a superpower that... See more