1. Community Info & FAQs

Information and FAQs about the community to help you get started.
    Last Post: FAQs: Community Game Nights by

Threads

2. News & Announcements

News, announcements and updates related to Lenovo Legion!
    Last Post: A message to the community: Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam! ✉ by

Threads

3. Welcomes and Introductions

New to the community? Say a quick hello and introduce yourself.
    Last Post: hello by

Threads

4. Gaming

Connect with other gamers to chat about your favourite games and latest gaming news
    Last Post: What happen when you shoot your pet in Star Wars Outlaws! by

Threads

5. Events & Activities

Come play with us and join different activities happening around the community!

-- Section:   Middle East & Africa exclusive

-- Section:   Organize your own game night!

-- Section:   Legion Fridays

Last Post: 1️⃣0️⃣7️⃣ Nintendo Switch? by

Threads

6. Legion Discussions & Feedback

Discuss and share your feedback about Legion and Lenovo products and services
    Last Post: How to change memory of Go by

Threads

7. Help & Advice

Ask for help if you feel stuck and share your knowledge to help others
    Last Post: Legion 5i pro battery draining too fast by

Threads

8. Off-topic

The Off-Topic board! Get to know your fellow gamers, chat about your hobbies and any other interests 😊
    Last Post: PlayStation Store Sale on Over 1,300 Games! by

Threads

• 1️⃣0️⃣7️⃣ Nintendo Switch?
    @GlassesRider Welcome to Legion Community 🌸💜 See more
  • 1️⃣0️⃣7️⃣ Nintendo Switch?
    I am here for the comments too :D Never owned a Nintendo but I agree with some of our fellows here. It's indeed expensive for what it offers, and there are better options that offer way more. ​​​​​​​ @GlassesRider Welcome to the community! Good luck :) See more
  • Rewatch #HerLegionClan with Marshmella and WIN!
    Marshmella's favorite feature of her LENOVO LOQ LAPTOP was the INTEL CORE I7 processor. Her favorite game of all time is GHOST OF TSUSHIMA. See more
    Omaima's favorite game is( Ghosts of Tsushima )and the features of the( Lenovo LOQ )device that made her envy the lucky one who will win the device are the( Nvidia RTX 4060 )graphics card and the( Intel Core i7 )processor. See more
    The Features of the Lenovo LOQ that MArshmella prefers are the NVIDIA RTX 4060 graphics card and the Intel Core i7 processor .And Marshmela's favourite game is Ghosts of Tsushima . See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of the Lenovo LOQ is its powerful RTX 4060 graphics card, enabling her to run the latest games smoothly and in high resolution. She also mentioned the Intel Core i7 processor and noted that the device offers great value for Price.Her favorite game to play on it... See more
    one of her favorite feature is the RTX 4060 GPU as for her favorite game is Ghost of Tsushima! See more
  • 1️⃣0️⃣6️⃣ Useless Gadgets!
    the most useless gadget i ever used is internet explorer(edge) if it does count as a gadget xd See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is the powerful RTX 4060 graphics card and she also mentioned the power of the Intel core i7 processor and the device offers great value for Price. Her favorite game of all time is Ghost of... See more
    The Features of the Lenovo LOQ that MArshmella prefers are the NVIDIA RTX 4060 graphics card and the Intel Core i7 processor . And Marshmela's favourite game is Ghosts of Tsushima . See more
    one of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is : The powerful RTX 4060 graphics card, enabling her to run the latest games smoothly and in high resolution. She also mentioned the Intel Core i7 processor and noted that the device offers... See more
    The Features of the Lenovo LOQ that MArshmella prefers are the NVIDIA RTX 4060 graphics card and the Intel Core i7 processor . And Marshmela's favourite game is Ghosts of Tsushima .​​​​​​​ See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop is the gpu which is RTX 4060, Her Favorite game is Ghosts of Tsushima! ​​​​​​​ See more
    The Features of the Lenovo LOQ that MArshmella prefers are the NVIDIA RTX 4060 graphics card and the Intel Core i7 processor . And Marshmela's favourite game is Ghosts of Tsushima . See more
    The fantastic Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9, equipped with an Intel® Core™ i7 processor, really impressed Marshmella💚💚. She mentioned that her favorite feature of this powerful device is the impressive 8GB RTX 4060 graphics card. She also spoke about the Intel Core i7 processor's exceptional performance and... See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is the powerful RTX 4060 graphics card and she also mentioned the power of the Intel core i7 processor and the device offers great value for Price. Her favorite game of all time is Ghost of... See more