1. Community Info & FAQs

Information and FAQs about the community to help you get started.
    Last Post: FAQs: Community Game Nights by

Threads

2. News & Announcements

News, announcements and updates related to Lenovo Legion!
    Last Post: A message to the community: Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam! ✉ by

Threads

3. Welcomes and Introductions

New to the community? Say a quick hello and introduce yourself.
    Last Post: Freshly joined by

Threads

4. Gaming

Connect with other gamers to chat about your favourite games and latest gaming news
    Last Post: Monster Hunter Wilds Great Sword by

Threads

5. Events & Activities

Come play with us and join different activities happening around the community!

-- Section:   Middle East & Africa exclusive

-- Section:   Organize your own game night!

-- Section:   Legion Fridays

Last Post: Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN! by

Threads

6. Legion Discussions & Feedback

Discuss and share your feedback about Legion and Lenovo products and services
    Last Post: 2025 Legion Gaming laptops by

Threads

7. Help & Advice

Ask for help if you feel stuck and share your knowledge to help others
    Last Post: Forum help by

Threads

8. Off-topic

The Off-Topic board! Get to know your fellow gamers, chat about your hobbies and any other interests 😊
    Last Post: Looking for a companion to travel across Japan by

Threads

• Ask Marshmella your questions and stand a chance to WIN!
    @UnapologeticDino Lara Croft ​​​​​​​To empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice See more
    @UnapologeticDino My favourite female characters are VI and Jinx, both from league of legends world. Regarding how to encourage more women to pursue Esports as a career, providing greater support and resources is key. Sponsoring events and tournaments specifically aimed at attracting female... See more
    @UnapologeticDino One of my favorite female gaming characters is Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn and Horizon Forbidden West. She's strong, intelligent, and determined—someone who breaks away from traditional stereotypes and inspires with her resilience and independence. To empower more women to... See more
    Never heard of Marshmella or heard about her until now 😅, I explored her social media presence, she seems like a renaissance and multi-talented girl. Her talents span singing, songwriting and modeling, with likely even more skills and talents. And above all this (which she proudly displays front... See more
  • 1️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Let’s Get to Know Each Other!
    My name is Abdelsalam from Egypt. I love listening to music, reading novels, comics, manga, and watching anime and movies. Currently, I am working on learning a new language, which is German A fun fact 🤔 is that if you can't make yourself happy, try to spoil the fun for others 😂 My current... See more
    My favorite character is Lara Croft. To empower more women to consider esports as a career option, we can: 1- Raise awareness about the job opportunities available in this field. 2- Provide educational programs to develop women’s gaming skills. 3- Create communities for women in gaming to... See more
    @UnapologeticDino nice I am interested See more
  • 1️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Let’s Get to Know Each Other!
    @UnapologeticDino Well 1- my name is Andy. I am from Cuba though I am currently in the UAE. I am a freelance translator and interpreter. 2- I am passionate about videogames, music (it really sooths me playing the guitar and belting my ass off) and writing. 3- Although I have already... See more
    Favorite character is Jinx from league of legends . By encouraging them, and supporting them to continue doing what they love, and no one prevents them from streaming and play video games because of some silly comments and haters. and enjoy doing what they love. . Question for Marshmella... See more
    @UnapologeticDino ​​​​​​​I also really like Rebecca Chambers. As a big fan of the Resident Evil series, I think she was a standout character in the first game. To encourage more women to get into gaming, we need to change how society sees women in gaming and esports. We have to challenge the... See more
    Yennefer and Triss from the game The Witcher 3. I think that these are great characters with noble goals, with the exception of some of Yennefer’s positions, but in general they are strong characters. As for the rest of the question regarding enabling women to take up the gaming field as a career,... See more
    My favorite character is Yuna in Final Fantasy X I think empowering more women to consider Esports as a career choice should be through the path of making more competitions. My question to Marshmella: Who inspired you to start your career? See more
    My favorite female gaming character is Lara Croft from "Tomb Raider." Empower more women in Esports by highlighting successful female gamers, fostering inclusive communities, and offering targeted training and financial support. See more
    One of my favorite female characters is Yennefer of Vengerberg, from The Witcher series. ​​​​​​​ My question for Marshmella : if you have one chance to have the same powers of a character from any game, which character would you choose? See more
    My favorite female gaming character is Ellie from "The Last of Us." She has a strong and complex character, playing as Ellie made the game more enjoyable. ​​​​​​​I think giving female players more support and resources like sponsoring events and tournaments which help attract more women to join... See more