1. Community Info & FAQs

Information and FAQs about the community to help you get started.
    Last Post: FAQs: Community Game Nights by

Threads

2. News & Announcements

News, announcements and updates related to Lenovo Legion!
    Last Post: The Community has a new look! by

Threads

3. Welcomes and Introductions

New to the community? Say a quick hello and introduce yourself.
    Last Post: Hello all by

Threads

4. Gaming

Connect with other gamers to chat about your favourite games and latest gaming news
    Last Post: Let's play at: "And the next word is..." by

Threads

5. Events & Activities

Come play with us and join different activities happening around the community!

-- Section:   Middle East & Africa exclusive

-- Section:   Organize your own game night!

-- Section:   Legion Fridays

Last Post: Rewatch the livestream and WIN! by

Threads

6. Legion Discussions & Feedback

Discuss and share your feedback about Legion and Lenovo products and services
    Last Post: Legion 9i wallpaper by

Threads

7. Help & Advice

Ask for help if you feel stuck and share your knowledge to help others
    Last Post: Tips for Maintaining Your Laptop 💻🧏 by

Threads

8. Off-topic

The Off-Topic board! Get to know your fellow gamers, chat about your hobbies and any other interests 😊
    Last Post: Sweet Baby is making some changes to its website by... by

Threads

• Rewatch the livestream and WIN!
    Meshael’s favorite Lenovo Legion laptop feature is Intel core i9 high performance CPU. Her all time favorite games is Witcher 3. See more
  • Hello all
    @Xeca 😍 Hey there 👋 That's awesome that you're into FPV simulators—flying in those must feel incredible! FPV drones seem like such a fun and immersive way to game, and I imagine it's great for honing your skills if you ever want to fly real drones too. Do you stick mostly to FPV... See more
  • +1 Legion Gamer Achieved
    Hey Kristen . . ! ! 👋 It's awesome to meet a fellow gamer and video editor . . ! ! Crash Bandicoot and Jazz Jackrabbit 2 are such classics, and it's great that you finally got your PC in 2020—perfect timing for lots of gaming during lockdowns . . ! ! It sounds like you have a really... See more
  • Let's play at: "And the next word is..."
    @BelalSaid ​​​​​​​FlameThrower = = = = > Machine Gun 🔫 See more
  • New World: Aeternum gets a launch trailer
    The multiplayer RPG game New World:Aeternum received a launch trailer for the expansion, which also shows us the gameplay and introduces us to many of the new areas and monsters that you will encounter in this expansion. The expansion will be available on October 15, and its release coincides... See more
    Meshael`s favorite Lenovo Legion laptop feature is Intel core i9 CPU, the refresh rate, high performance , her favorite game is Witcher 3 and her current favorite game is Palia My Personal experience: ​​​​​​​Laptop with great performance, the screen is excellent, Legion Gaming Laptops are good... See more
    The processor which in that case Intel Core i9 and the favourite game of all time is the Witcher 3 See more
    Meshael’s favorite feature of her Lenovo Legion laptop is the high performance of the CPU Intel Core i9 processor. Her favorite game of all time is The Witcher 3. See more
    @UnapologeticDino One of Meshael’s favorite features is the high refresh rate display while her all time favorite game is: "The Witcher 3" See more
  • Resident Evil 9 🔥🔥
    I'm very excited for Resident Evil 9 because Jail, Chris, Leon, and Claire will all be in the game. I can't wait because of the excitement. This is a video of Resident Evil 9 leaks See more
  • The hint for Until Dawn 2 was started by one of the game's actors
    It appears that the interactive horror game Until Dawn, which recently received a remake on PlayStation 5, will be getting a sequel, as rumors have indicated. Actor Peter Stormare, on his official Instagram account, wrote a post referring to the second part of the game before it was deleted: See more
  • Resident Evil 9 Coming Soon?
    @BelalSaid ​​​​​​​I'm tired of waiting for Half Life 3 See more
  • +1 Legion Gamer Achieved
    hello and welcom to our amazing community See more
  • HI, Guys
    hello zizo and welcome See more
  • Hi everyone!
    Welcome to our family❤️ See more
  • Hello all
    Hello and welcome❤️ See more
  • Hello all
    hello tell us more about u what is your fav game See more