1. Community Info & FAQs

Information and FAQs about the community to help you get started.
    Last Post: FAQs: Community Game Nights by

Threads

2. News & Announcements

News, announcements and updates related to Lenovo Legion!
    Last Post: A message to the community: Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam! ✉ by

Threads

3. Welcomes and Introductions

New to the community? Say a quick hello and introduce yourself.
    Last Post: hello by

Threads

4. Gaming

Connect with other gamers to chat about your favourite games and latest gaming news
    Last Post: The PlayStation game Foamstars will become free! by

Threads

5. Events & Activities

Come play with us and join different activities happening around the community!

-- Section:   Middle East & Africa exclusive

-- Section:   Organize your own game night!

-- Section:   Legion Fridays

Last Post: Rewatch #HerLegionClan with Marshmella and WIN! by

Threads

6. Legion Discussions & Feedback

Discuss and share your feedback about Legion and Lenovo products and services
    Last Post: How to change memory of Go by

Threads

7. Help & Advice

Ask for help if you feel stuck and share your knowledge to help others
    Last Post: Legion 5i pro battery draining too fast by

Threads

8. Off-topic

The Off-Topic board! Get to know your fellow gamers, chat about your hobbies and any other interests 😊
    Last Post: Games of the Future: Will Virtual Reality Change Our World? by

Threads

• How to change memory of Go
    You can change the SSD if you’re able to open the device properly. However, if you need to use the warranty, it’s best to reinstall the original SSD to avoid issues. For daily use, a 512GB SSD might be sufficient; an external SSD or microSD could be a good alternative for extra storage. See more
  • hello
    Hello and welcome 😊 ,Good luck See more
  • Games of the Future: Will Virtual Reality Change Our World?
    😮 It’ll be interesting to see how it evolves! See more
  • Upcoming series 🔥🔥
    It's hard to choose! There are so many great series coming out. I'm really looking forward to Arcane season 2 ❤😍 See more
  • Rewatch #HerLegionClan with Marshmella and WIN!
    °¥°Omaima's favorite game is( Ghosts of Tsushima )and the features of the( Lenovo LOQ )device that made her envy the lucky one who will win the device are the( Nvidia RTX 4060 )graphics card and the( Intel Core i7 )processor. See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is the powerful GPU which is RTX 4060 and she also mentioned the power of the CPU which is Intel core i7 processor ( 13650HX 2.6 G ) and the device offers great value for Price. Her favorite game... See more
  • The PlayStation game Foamstars will become free!
    The performance of Foamstars, alongside Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth and Final Fantasy 16, was weak and significantly below expectations. Due to Foamstars' sales falling short of expectations, it has been decided that the game will be free starting next October. Currently, the game is priced at $30... See more
  • Mythbusters Demo GPU versus CPU
    In an old NVIDIA video, they provided an illustrative example comparing a Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) to a Central Processing Unit (CPU) 😅 Although the comparison is unfair because the former has a single pipeline and actually processes the space, timing, and more—this is the... See more
    °£°Omaima's favorite game is( Ghosts of Tsushima )and the features of the( Lenovo LOQ )device that made her envy the lucky one who will win the device are the( Nvidia RTX 4060 )graphics card and the( Intel Core i7 ). See more
    °€°Omaima's favorite game is( Ghosts of Tsushima )and the features of the( Lenovo LOQ )device that made her envy the lucky one who will win the device are the( Nvidia RTX 4060 )graphics card and the( Intel Core i7 ). See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is the powerful GPU which is RTX 4060 and she also mentioned the power of the CPU which is Intel core i7 processor and the device offers great value for Price. Her favorite game of all time is... See more
    Well, Her favorite feature of the Lenovo LOQ is the gpu, the RTX 4060 graphics card , although she also mentioned the Intel Core i7 processor, and the cost effectiveness of the system. Her favorite game is Ghost of Tsushima. See more
  • 1️⃣0️⃣7️⃣ Nintendo Switch?
    Well, the switch catalogue is full of amazing games as it is, and it is only getting bigger. The issue here is that the hardware is getting a little bit outdates and developers are finding difficult to adapt their games to the switch. Jumping into nintendo's shop right now could be also a little... See more
    °=°Omaima's favorite game is( Ghosts of Tsushima )and the features of the( Lenovo LOQ )device that made her envy the lucky one who will win the device are the( Nvidia RTX 4060 )graphics card and the( Intel Core i7 )processor. See more
  • Legion M300s RGB Gaming Mouse Unboxing - I WON A THING!!!
    Congrats 🎉🎉 See more
    One of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is the powerful GPU which is RTX 4060 and she also mentioned the power of the CPU which is Intel core i7 processor and the device offers great value for Price. Her favorite game of all time is... See more
  • Legion M300s RGB Gaming Mouse Unboxing - I WON A THING!!!
    Congratulations on winning the mouse, it's amazing😊 See more
    one of Marshmella’s favorite features of her Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9 laptop powered by Intel® Core™ i7 processor is : The powerful RTX 4060 graphics card, enabling her to run the latest games smoothly and in high resolution. She also mentioned the Intel Core i7 processor and noted that she appreciates... See more