Gaming and Events

Connect with other gamers to play together, chat about your favourite games and latest gaming news

Threads in This Forum

• Morning guys. So today I will be streaming on TheArkGaming YouTube channel 7pm. I would really appreciate it if you guys can...
  • Hey Guys, I'm Latif from NASR ESPORTS. Answer the question below, and a winner will be picked for the giveaway on...
  • As-Salam Alykum Hello everyone 👋 Microsoft announced the largest acquisition in gaming history so far, buying Activision...
  • Hey Guys, It's SirSAN from NASR ESPORTS Answer the question below for your chance to win VBUCKS, winners will be...
  • What do you guys think about Tilted Towers that came back? I think its awesome! TheArkGaming
  • Hey people, so TheArkGaming will be starting doing streams on YouTube https://youtube.com/c/TheArkGamingSA and DjYavishD...
  • For those off you who don't know, Tilted towers will be returning today the18th of January 2022. Epic have tweeted hints and...
  • I find myself unable to get sleep every single day. This leaves me drained for most off the day and I don't like it. I...
  • Fortnite will apparently be getting a "NO build mode" Guess that's great news for newbies or for people like me who get...
  • Hey Guys Hope you all have a wonderful last day of 2021. So i would like to set myself a goal for today's stream at 2pm...
  • Is it just me or do you guys also prefer to be awake at night and sleep during the day?? I don't even know how I sleep...
  • Remember Nordix is Streaming tonight on TheArkGaming Twitch channel 7 pm 😁
  • If you have a low end PC that's experiencing multiple crashes, dramatic drops in your FPS or if your game is just...
  • Wassup u beautiful people, today yours truly will be streaming tonight on the ark gaming twitch channel. Honestly in my...
  • You ever walked past a HOLE in the snow whilst playing FN BR and wondered.. what the hekk is it?? Well we're getting...
  • Are you exited for the new year, its a new beginning and time for you to set up new goals. TheArkGamingSA
  • Guys honestly gaming is something we all do, Gaming is becoming more prominent every single day and I'm loving every single...
  • As-Salam Alykum Everyone Hello and Hi👋 Recently, and as I was satisfied with playing our famous games + the ability of my...
  • As-Salam Alykum Everyone and 👋 Hello all players, Today we will talk about the advantages and disadvantages of both a...
  • Hey people. So today a streamer called Nordix will be streaming on TheArkGaming Twitch 7pm 😁 Make sure to go check him out