Off-topic

Threads in This Forum

• is there anyone in here that playes minecraft?
  • One of the biggest debates - IOS or Android? Just gonna drop this here and want to hear what YOU think! Let me know...
  • Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great Wednesday - 2 more days till the weekend😁 Converse has teamed up with the...
  • Hi everyone, I hope you're all having a great day :) I created this thread so we can all have a small laugh as I...
  • Hello Everyone 👋 The final version of #Windows11 has become official on some computers for users around the world, after...
  • South Africa has some of the best Fortnite players and Fortnite has become on of the most viewed and competitive games in...
  • Hi gamers! We're half way through summer and I hope you've all been enjoying it as much as you can given the pandemic. My...
  • Everyone who has ever seen me play Warzone knows I use either the Diamatis pistols or the Skykov pistols as a secondary, but...
  • Reply to this and tell me what makes you different. I uploaded an instagram post a while back and the answers I got was...
  • Hi guys! With so many different cuisines around the world, I wanted to ask you: What is your favorite food / dish? ...
  • Hi all! I just wanted to let you know that I will be on vacation for two weeks starting this Monday and that I will be...
  • Hello everyone! Any photography lover in the community? Ever since I was a child, I loved taking pictures of others....
  • Hi everyone! A lot of you have mentioned that you have pets so I would love to see them! 🐈 🐕 🐭 🐥 🦄 🐠 🦎 🐖 🐝 🐍 🐹 I have...
  • I remember a long time ago there was always this notion that movies based on video games were always bad. I don't know how...
  • Hi everyone! Happy FRIDAY 😊 A few weeks ago, we did a Spot the Difference quiz and members came together to find out the...
  • Hey guys , Do you know the places where we can renting PC games ?? Have a nice day !!
  • Hi guys! Happy FRIDAY😍 Imagine this: Pandemic is over. It's summer. You are going to take a two weeks holiday...
  • Hi guys! Home Alone - one of my favorite movies! As a child, I used to LOVE watching Home Alone movies with my family,...
  • Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday 😊 🎉 It's QUIZ TIME! 🎉​​​​​​​ Can you spot the differences between the two pictures below?...
  • If you get a chance to choose a game character, whom you will choose? Ronaldo or Mess?