forum banner

Legion Africa Cup

Threads in This Forum

• Hey there Gamers, We are back with week 2 and we are giving away a bunch more $50 Steam Wallet codes. To participate and...
  • Hey there Gamers, We are giving away $50 Steam Wallet codes. To participate and have a chance at scoring one for yourself...
  • Welcome to the Legion African Cup, please use the format below to upload your team logo if your team has any. Team Name:...
  • In order to be fully registered, you need to provide us with your Discord ID, how do you get that? Well follow the steps...
  • Hey there gamers, We noticed that some of you are looking to form a team for the LAC. So we decided to make this...
  • The list of countries eligible for participation in the LAC are as follows: Egypt Tunisia Morocco South Africa...
  • Hello Everyone! If you have registered for the tournament, please fill out this form to complete your registration and...
  • Hey everyone, We are extending the Registration for 2 more weeks as we want as many teams as we can get for this...
  • In order to be fully registered, you need to provide us with your Steam ID, how do you get that? Well follow the steps below...
  • Thank you for registering for our Legion Africa Cup. Please make sure to invite your teammates to your Team to complete...
  • مرحبًا أيها اللاعبين، عدنا إليكم مع الأسبوع الثاني وسوف نمنح المزيد من الهدايا بقيمة 50 دولار رصيد ستيم. للمشاركة والحصول...
  • مرحبًا أيها اللاعبين، . Steamنقدم لكم هدية بقيمة 50 دولار رصيد . للمشاركة والحصول على فرصة للفوز تحتاج لخطوات بسيطة...
  • Good day please can anyone send the fortnite tournament times for south africa. Thank you. ​​​​​​​
  • Ladies And Gentlemens, Greetings to you all .I'm new to the group. ​​​​​​​I'm just a Gentleman and a game 🎮 lovers .I hope...
  • I need to win dis game
  • So what’s next ? - - - Updated - - - Hello , I’m Adex . From Nigeria and I’m interested in this game
  • Sorry am new here , haven’t gotten a team yet so if you are in Nigeria and you are seriously ready to team up u can text okay
  • Hey peeps! If you need a team mate or sub. Im available...I hope depending on the Match Times. Check my bio for steam deets
  • جهازى لا يدعم العبه لكن انشاء رح احاول
  • Hello everyone, We have emailed all the registered users to fill up a Form Application to confirm your registration for...
  • من هو أفضل منتخب في إفريقيا
  • Hello all my name is Umar from Nigeria kogi state am happy to be amongst you all #unitedweshallstand
  • With your support I can able to win the contest my people.
  • مرحبًا بك في بطولة كأس Legion لإفريقيا ، يرجى استخدام التنسيق أدناه لتحميل شعار فريقك إذا كان لدى فريقك أي شعار. اسم...
  • قائمة البلدان المؤهلة للمشاركة في بطولة lac هي كما يلي: مصر تونس المغرب جنوب أفريقيا كينيا نيجيريا
  • شكرًا لك على التسجيل في بطولة كأس Legion لإفريقيا. يرجى التأكد من دعوة زملائك إلى فريقك لإكمال تسجيلك في البطولة ويرجى...
  • مرحبا بالجميع! يرجى الاطلاع على جدول البطولة أدناه: مرحلة التأهيلات: 1-7 نوفمبر> الجولة 1 و 2 و 3 (جميع المناطق الست)...
  • Hello everyone if you wish to join my team , your are welcome
  • Hello all just new and ready to associate with good warriors to win the game collectively
  • We search for good moroccans player if you are good and interested , contact me in instagram or discord to see if you are...