Heyyy I'm HoneyBun 🤓 ... *

views
    Level 1
    Heyyy Everyone 😊 ... *

I just got 20 kills in Plunder today Yay 😁 !!!... How many kills do you get when playing plunder 🎮
  • 1 Reply

Level 31
    Hi @HoneyBun!

Gotta tell the truth, I have never heard of this game. But as I now did read about it, I instantly went to check more information about it. It is this one I found from Steam?

Name:  header.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  32.9 KB

"Plunder is an Action Role-Playing Game set in a magical open world filled with oceans, islands, cities, and dungeons for you to explore! Decide your fate as a pirate legend when you find yourself caught in a war of competing factions, mystical beasts, and dark forces building beneath the surface."

It actually sounds really cool! 🎮 I will give it a shot. How long have you played Plunder?
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.