Empires & Puzzles

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    I actually quite enjoying it. Maybe not enough summons just yet but as soon as I reach 300 gemmes I should get a much better team!

I joined an alliance "Cookie Monsters" 🤣

Watch out or you will soon get addicted to it like me 😁 I'm in the "Originals Michaelson" alliance, just switched recently. A very cool, international crowd :) Come join us once you've had enough cookies 😂

- - - Updated - - -

Milestone of 30 soon then! 😎

I'm just creating the first buildings to get resources and apparently a dragon appeared so I'll need to go deal with that before everything gets destroyed 😄

Suspecting @Elixor MIGHT like this game? Just checking 😄

@Marion have you joined any alliance yet? :)
    • Jakiej gry nie możesz doczekać się w 2024 roku? Powiedz nam tutaj 🎮
    • Zobacz nową linię produktów Lenovo tutaj 💻
    • Masz jakieś hobby poza graniem? Opowiedz nam w tym temacie🌍
    Head of Community
    @Neptune @Elixor I'm level 4 now!
    I didn't even realise there are alliances yet. Will check it out! Can I form my own? 😄 I've been playing through the match-3 missions and I use the daily summons, however I'm not yet familiar with everything. I got to the point where I start getting Defeated and I think I should level up my people. I never have enough of those little ham-looking resources. How do I get those?? Is it a building I need to add somewhere? 😅 The iron bars I know how to get as they automatically appear in the Mine.
    Community Manager
    @Marion for the ham-thingys you need to build a farm :) and yes, you can create your own alliance, but I think it would be easier for you to join an existing one at first - there are some missions that you can only manage when you are in an alliance with some stronger players - like attacking the titan :)
    Level 29
    I'm level 5 so far, griding slowly. I quite like how "slow" the progression is in a way. Often as soon as there is a gacha component in a game you quickly get "legendaries" and "5 stars" which you are stuck with as you can't evolve them, but here so far summoning is quite tight which I like.
    Head of Community
    Speaking of the Originals and the Mikaelsons, @Neptune 😅 (Just re-read your alliance name) Did you watch the Originals and/or the Vampire Diaries? Remember werewolf Hayley? One of the Heroes in this game looks sooooo much like her in my opinion. I took a screenshot:

Name:  puzzles2.png
Views: 175
Size:  51.5 KB

Hayley:
    Name:  hayley2.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  24.6 KB

Oh and @Elixor I just reached level 5 too!
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 18-05-21 at 10:27.
    Community Manager
    @Marion I watched both 😃 and yes, I noticed the same! Are you also a fan of TVD and TO?
    Head of Community
    @Marion I watched both 😃 and yes, I noticed the same! Are you also a fan of TVD and TO?

Both are on my ultimate favourite TV shows list! Now just need to watch Legacies which I haven't been able to find in my country yet. I hope it appears in some streaming service soon.
    Community Manager
    Both are on my ultimate favourite TV shows list! Now just need to watch Legacies which I haven't been able to find in my country yet. I hope it appears in some streaming service soon.

I loved both shows too, I think TO a bit more :) I haven't seen Legacies either yet - let me know if you spot it somewhere :) Maybe we should start a favourite TV show thread, unless there is already one and I missed it 🧐
    Head of Community
    @Neptune There's a TV show recommendations topic here 😊

I've been a little stuck with the game in the past few days because I needed new Heroes so I could train my main ones, but it was SO slow waiting for new ones to appear, and when they did the Level Up percent for my Heroes was 1-2%. I was on holiday for a few days and had more time to play and figured out the % is higher when the Hero trains against... well, themselves. 😄 And I get more of them if I go through old easy missions. I also figured out how to edit my team etc. so yeah definitely getting the hang of it now!

Also another learning is, make LOTS of health potions and just use them all the time in a difficult mission and maybe you'll get through it. 😄
    Community Manager
    @Neptune There's a TV show recommendations topic here 😊

I've been a little stuck with the game in the past few days because I needed new Heroes so I could train my main ones, but it was SO slow waiting for new ones to appear, and when they did the Level Up percent for my Heroes was 1-2%. I was on holiday for a few days and had more time to play and figured out the % is higher when the Hero trains against... well, themselves. 😄 And I get more of them if I go through old easy missions. I also figured out how to edit my team etc. so yeah definitely getting the hang of it now!

Also another learning is, make LOTS of health potions and just use them all the time in a difficult mission and maybe you'll get through it. 😄

@Marion Thank you for the link, I will check it out!

I'm glad you're figuring more and more things out and enjoying the game :) yes, going through old missions is a great way to get more of everything!

@Elixor how is it going for you?