KIDS TODAY ARE DIFFERENT

views
    Level 14
    The longer I am in gaming the more I realize how the gaming industry is changing the world.
    As a child we use to watch Rambo save the day on television andd we saw Fireman and police officers as heros, these days kids dont watch as much Teleevision and they are influenced by their favorite streamers.

This is part of an article that i now use on my website , its been edited froom the origanal but still gives the same message.

Forget law school, these kids want to be YouTube stars

According to studies done by CNBC, one of the most desired jobs among children today is to become YouTube stars. This makes sense as with the evolution of social media, kids today are more influenced by the famous TikTokker, instagram influencer, Twitch streamer or YouTubers than by the movie stars their parents wanted to be like.

I always say to streamers thet you need to remember little Timmy watching you, What you do on the stream, he wants to copy.

Be a good influencer!!
  • 1 Reply

Level 52
    Hey @GAMERSX3

Influencers including gaming streamers have shown to have a lot of influence over people. Even ads have become more efficient when they're done through an influencer rather than the "normal" way of running ads!

Interesting topic :)
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!