E3 2021 DAY 1 - Saturday 12 June Updates

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Gather your courage and help the spirits move on. Take on Roamers through lush forests and dark caverns. Being a Hero isn't easy. Arietta of Spirits coming this summer!

You're under arrest for a crime you didn't commit! Funny pixel platformer where you blow up stuff. Rat-infested sewers? What was it called, UnMetal?

Battle as a robot with other robots in Wolfstride? Can be added to wishlist.

Fight through enemies inside a building in game modes such as arcade. Cool-looking footage. Severed Steel coming sometime this year for PC!

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 16:30.
    Head of Community
    Lovely animation in Sable. Coming September 23rd.

Vampires, blood, zombies, retro nostalgia in a bloody platformer called BATS. Coming soon.

Death Trash.

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 16:28.
    Head of Community
    Despot's Game. Rogue-like auto battler. Randomly-generated dungeons. Battle mutated humans with refridgerators. If you make it far enough you get the chance to fight other players. Wishlist now!

Interesting animation. A puzzle game for... chemistry and crafting? Yes. Potion Craft demo is available on Steam!

Jump into a giant meatball, roll around and avoid enemies and food thrown at you. RAWMEN is currently in the works, no info on release date yet.

Make burgers, pour drinks, bake cookies, grill patties, serve fries... keep customers happy or... scary things start coming at you? Happy's Humble Burger Farm can be added on wishlist.

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 16:26.
    Head of Community
    Mr Peterson has a secret. Hello Neighbour 2 is coming. Everyone keeps to themselves in this town. Bunch of people have gone missing and Mr Peterson is creepy. No-one has any proof of any misdoings. Strange sounds coming from his basement.... you try to investigate and break into his house to unconver the truth. Unique player experience that evolves as people play the game. The experience changes over time based on the player community interacting in the game and developing Mr Peterson's AI core. Interesting! This can also be added on wishlist.

Trash Sailors! You're a pirate on a raft picking up as much trash and litter as you can from the ocean. Take good care of your raft or you won't survive. Defend it to your last breath! And remember to fix anything that breaks. If enemies get close, take care of them with trash technology.

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 16:24.
    Head of Community
    I just heard that a 15 players mode is coming to Among Us!!
    Head of Community
    RoboDunk can be added on wishlist!

Ride your hoverboard and explore a future Venice affected by climate change. Make your memories and take selfies. Find your way to save Venice. Venice 2089. Did I see correctly that it's a game coming to Kickstarter?

Loving these animated ones, there's been a few so far and this is also looking really lovely. Behind the Frame coming soon and can be added on Steam wishlist.

Level 29
    I just heard that a 15 players mode is coming to Among Us!!

This is awesome!!!! Can't wait for the next event !
    Head of Community
    This is awesome!!!! Can't wait for the next event !

I think I missed a couple of them as there were so many in quick succession! 😅 Any games there that you want to try out @Elixor?
    Head of Community
    --- Wholesome updates starting here ---

Bird problems.
    A colourful bunch of bird characters doing cute things in a sitcom narrative game.

Recolit - a pixel art mystery adventure game where you explore a strange town by following the trails of light.

Snacko. Oh these games are all so colourful and happy-looking. 😍 A farming car-venture

Befriend whacky characters, play hand-crafted mini games and be creative! Alekon available on Steam.

A Little to the Left. A puzzle game about tidying up where you organise items!

Work-in-progress game. Action puzzle game with match-3 elements, super colourful again - another one for my wishlist! Did anyone catch the name?? I missed it 😢
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 18:01.
    Head of Community
    Behind the Frame was mentioned again with another video.

Skateboarding bird game! 😄 Skatebird, coming soon.

Cozy platformer for tired(?) people with friendly querky characters. I got a Craftopia flashback from the colours. Here Comes Niko can be added to your Steam wishlist!

Simulation game where you make tea as a cat!?? I missed the name originally but after googling it I think it's Pekoe, where you start a tea shop in a cat town. 😸

Lake - coming September 1st! Experience 2 weeks in a beautiful town with an iconic lake and quirky community. It's up to you what happens next!

Yokai Inn. A game about running an inn for spirits and monsters 😄

Explore the ocean in Mythic Ocean, coming soon.

Grand adventure on an uncharted planet. Unique characters and beautiful landscapes. Kokopas Atlas.
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 18:23.