The futuristic, battle-ready lineup announced at CES 2021

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Name:  CES2021_01.jpg
Views: 876
Size:  94.2 KB

Hi guys,

It's been a couple of months since CES 2021, but I think it's worth taking a look at the super cool lineup of Lenovo's gaming laptops and accessories that were announced. While we wait for more specific information on availability, I've collected some highlights and shiny photos below of the new laptops, the wireless headphones and the gaming station.

Let me know in the comments which one(s) you're excited about and why! 😁

(Check out the full press release for more info.)

The Lenovo Legion 7 laptop
    Highlights:
    • A new near-edgeless 16-inch QHD display (2560 x 1600)
    • 165Hz refresh rate
    • Stunning picture quality with Dolby Vision® support and NVIDIA® G-SYNC™
    • Up to next-gen NVIDIA GeForce RTX Series Laptop GPUs (coming soon) for maximum framerates
    • Flicker-free Eye Care technology to reduce eye strain during long gaming sessions
    • Built-in HD webcam (720p) with E-Shutter kill switch on the side of the laptop
    • Customisable RGB lighting in multiple zones (even individual keys)
    • A larger precision glass touchpad that supports tap gestures
    • Optional Wi-Fi 6 Killer™ AX1650 module for better connectivity while gaming
    • New cohesive “black-out” components on the inside
    • Superb performance and solid battery life with an 80WHr power capacity and Rapid Charge Boost

Name:  Legion716inch.png
Views: 894
Size:  401.4 KB

Name:  Legion716inchThin.png
Views: 817
Size:  163.5 KB

The Lenovo Legion Slim 7 laptop
    Highlights:
    • The thinnest and lightest gaming laptop in Lenovo Legion history!
    • The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX Laptop GPUs (coming soon) bring Ray Tracing and Tensor Cores
    • Next-gen AMD Ryzen 7 5900H Series CPU
    • 15.6-inch 4K (3840 x 2160) IPS display with 60Hz refresh rate and 100%Adobe RGB
    • ...or you can opt for the faster up to 165Hz refresh of the Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display with 100 percent sRGB gamut
    • Dolby Vision support for both displays
    • Weight: 1.9 kg (4.2lbs) & super thin with narrow bezels and a sleek new cover design
    • One-piece glass trackpad!
    • Ample 71WHr battery capacity and Rapid Charge Express supported
    • White keyboard backlight or optional Corsair iCUE RGB
    • Fingerprint reader in power button
    • Top-placed camera (720p) with sliding Privacy Shutter
    • Optional Wi-Fi 6 Killer AX1650 module
    • Coldfront 3.0 features liquid metal thermals

Name:  LegionSlim7_15inch6.png
Views: 818
Size:  381.4 KB

Name:  LegionSlim7_15inch2.png
Views: 824
Size:  156.1 KB

The Lenovo Legion 5 Pro laptop
    Highlights:
    • Larger thermal intake and quad ventilation system
    • AMD Ryzen 7 5800H Mobile Processor & next-gen NVIDIA GeForce RTX Laptop graphics (coming soon)
    • Maximum performance via Dual Burn support, which pushes the CPU and GPU together for improved framerates
    • Super-fast 165Hz refresh rate and up to 3ms response time on a 100 percent sRGB color gamut, 16-inch QHD (2560 x 1600) IPS display
    • Hair-trigger inputs via the Lenovo Legion TrueStrike keyboard and an AI gaming engine
    • New iconic cover design and a refined chassis in either Storm Grey or striking Stingray White hue with choice of backlighting
    • Amplified rear venting for cooler gaming sessions
    • Flatter and more durable hinge with tiny 3.2mm gap
    • Larger touchpad for a better range of motion
    • Four-sided narrow borders for a 90 percent screen-to-ratio with taller 16:10 aspect ratio
    • New top-placed camera to delight live streamers
    • Supports Dolby Vision and NVIDIA G-SYNC

Name:  Legion5ProStormGrey.png
Views: 858
Size:  337.8 KB

Name:  Legion5ProStingray.png
Views: 801
Size:  289.0 KB

The Lenovo Legion 5 laptop
    Highlights:
    • Choice of two screen sizes, 15-inch or 17-inch
    • 17.3-inch Lenovo Legion 5 delivers speed for hi-fi gaming with up to Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display and solid 144Hz refresh rate
    • Up to blazing-fast 165Hz refresh rate and the 100 percent sRGB color clarity of a 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
    • The 15-inch laptop weighs 2.4 kg (5.3lbs) and is offered in Phantom Blue with optional 4-Zone RGB lighting effects, or in new Stingray White hue with blue backlighting
    • High-efficiency copper heat pipes via Coldfront 3.0
    • Accuracy of Lenovo Legion TrueStrike and Lenovo Q-Control powered by enhanced AI technology
    • Both screen sizes (15-inch, 17-inch) offer up to next-gen AMD Ryzen 7 5800H Mobile Processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTX Series Laptop GPUs (coming soon)

Name:  Legion5.png
Views: 811
Size:  226.5 KB

The Lenovo Legion S600 Gaming Station
    Highlights:
    • Convenient always-on charging station offers hang-to-charge technology for the new Lenovo Legion H600 Wireless Gaming Headset (see below)
    • Qi-enabled base keeps charging compatible smartphones (up to 10W output) and other supported gaming mice and wireless devices even when your laptop is off
    • The stand is lightweight at just 919 grams (2.02lbs)
    • Two USB-A pass-through ports on the bottom for high-speed connectivity and device charging

Name:  LegionS600GamingStationSetup2.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  281.8 KB

Name:  LegionS600GamingStationSetup.jpg
Views: 771
Size:  294.1 KB

The Lenovo Legion H600 Wireless Gaming Headset
    Highlights:
    • Tournament-grade audio, premium 2.4GHz lossless wireless receiver - receiving distance of up to 12m (nearly 3 feet)
    • Blazing fast latency under 35ms
    • Able to wirelessly charge when hung from the new gaming station (see above)
    • The headband stretches and retracts to fit your head nicely and remain flat around your neck during breaks
    • The angle-adjustable earcups are made from memory foam and covered in a breathable cloth for ultimate gaming comfort
    • 50mm audio drivers produce expansive sound with up to 3M bandwidth
    • Unidirectional noise-canceling microphone provides flip-to-mute feature and crisp communication

Name:  LegionH600WirelessGamingHeadsetGamer.jpg
Views: 775
Size:  309.9 KB

The AMD-based Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 laptop
    Highlights:
    • Ideal for entry-level gaming!
    • Latest generation AMD processors and NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics
    • DDR4 memory and PCIe SSD storage options
    • Re-engineered high-performance thermal system
    • The fastest refresh rate IdeaPad ever. 1080p FHD WVA display with up to 165 Hz refresh rate for tear-free gaming
    • Advanced gaming keyboard housed in a Shadow Black exterior
    • Up to 8 high-performance cores in the AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800H mobile processor
    • NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 30 Series graphics bring 2nd Generation Ray Tracing, 3rd Generation AI Tensor Cores and more
    • A spacious high-caliber gaming keyboard with blue backlighting, optional 4-Zone RGB and 1.5 mm of key travel

Name:  LenovoIdeaPadGaming3.png
Views: 11846
Size:  385.3 KB

Ok, are you excited for these? 🤩 What do you think of the specs? Planning to get any? Let me know below!

- Tamara
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 6 Replies

Level 12
    Watched the reveals at CES and whilst i'm not a huge fan of laptop gaming (had a y50 and a X1X that I gamed on earlier) I do like the specs and look of the new line up...

mostly tho, I'm excited for the S600 and H600 and hope they'll be made available here in the Nordics too (we've often not had access to buying Legion accessories and devices up here)
    Level 52
    Watched the reveals at CES and whilst i'm not a huge fan of laptop gaming (had a y50 and a X1X that I gamed on earlier) I do like the specs and look of the new line up...

mostly tho, I'm excited for the S600 and H600 and hope they'll be made available here in the Nordics too (we've often not had access to buying Legion accessories and devices up here)

Hi there @AirBnBacon

Glad to hear that you're excited about the S600 and H600! What features specifically excite you most about them?

At the moment, we don't have any information yet about when they might be available but we'll let the community know as soon as there are any news we can share😊
    Level 12
    Hi there @AirBnBacon
    Glad to hear that you're excited about the S600 and H600! What features specifically excite you most about them?

Most excited about...

S600 - QI charging, a place to hang my headset and lets face it - it looks really good too 😁

my mouse is a QI charging wireless mouse, but due to the useless software from Corsair, I don't ever use it wirelessly.

H600 - they got 50mm drivers so they're competing with some serious top contenders. Have some high expectations with these and hope that maybe they can compete with my current Corsair HS70 Pros.

Don't quite know how they stock up compared to these yet.. but, on the surface (without having had them in my hands) here's a quick comparison:

ear cups
    - memory foam for both

Connectivity
    - 2.4ghz for both

Drivers
    - 50mm neodymium for both

Software
    - iCue, absolutely useless and buggy
    - Lenovo, hopefully not as useless and buggy

Unfortunately, the last Legion gaming headsets wasn't as much a failure as they got released far too late and were competing with a whole range of other products released into the market. Oh, and they weren't generally available.
    Level 52
    Great hardware! Maybe someone will spoil me on my birthday.😀
    Level 1
    I'm looking forward to the Legion 7 Slim! Around when are we going to get more information about release dates?
    Level 52
    I'm looking forward to the Legion 7 Slim! Around when are we going to get more information about release dates?

Hi @Cisusi!

We will be posting more information about release dates as soon as they become available! Stay tuned👀