Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 6

DO YOU PLAY FORTNITE?
    4 Weeks Ago

Today is the first day of season 8
    I am buzy updating my game right now. I cant wait to play Fortnite today!!
    Who else plays here?

Name:  E_JgtgfWEAMdWSt.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  60.8 KB
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 999
    Given: 2,076

4 Weeks Ago

@GAMERSX3

I'm going to start playing Fornite as I've never played it before! Do you have any tips? 😊
    ​​​​​​​→ New to Legion Community? Find out all you need to know to get started!
    → If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via private message:)
    → Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!
    Thumbs Up

3 Weeks Ago

@Tamara FORTNITYE IS ATLEAST REALLY EASY WHEN YOU START. THEY HAVE BOD LOBBIES THAT HELPS YOU WIN. I WOULD SUGGEST PLAYING IN CREATIVE TO PRACTICE BUILDING
    Thumbs Up

3 Weeks Ago

@GAMERSX3 what do you mean to practice building? 🤔
    Thumbs Up

3 Weeks Ago

Nah , if you dont know building , you have to download the game and play it 😂
    The ability to build has made the game insanely difficult unless you can build.
    You are able to build a wall when someone shoots at you, build a ramp to get higer ground and build a cone to protect you.
    Download Fortnite and join our custom games when we play on ME servers, you will love it
    Thumbs Up

3 Weeks Ago

Quote Originally Posted by GAMERSX3 View Post
    Nah , if you dont know building , you have to download the game and play it 😂
    The ability to build has made the game insanely difficult unless you can build.
    You are able to build a wall when someone shoots at you, build a ramp to get higer ground and build a cone to protect you.
    Download Fortnite and join our custom games when we play on ME servers, you will love it

I've already downloaded Fortnite and played the Battle Royale (if I'm not mistaken) with my colleagues @MoriMoonpaw @Paty @Wersus @OursGarou. Just played it once or twice but I have to admit most of the time I didn't know what I was doing haha. I'll practice a bit more and join you!

Also, we regularly have game nights for different games so would love if you'd join us as well 😁