Let's get together again to practice playing League of Legends! We are going to try out champions we've never tried before, having fun and learning at the same time!
Thursday 23rd of September, at 6pm CET
On Thursday 23rd of September 6pm CET (5pm UK time)!
Who can join?
Anyone with any level can join. This is a beginner practice session. If you are not a beginner, why don’t you come and train us!
How can I sign up to join?
Simply leave us a comment in the comment section below👇 we will contact you back! (just check your Private Messages later)
Before the Game Night:
- We will send you an invite to our Discord Channel if you're not on there already.
- Download League of Legends here, it’s free! If you have 10 minutes you can also complete the tutorial. We recommend downloading the game at least 24 hours in advance as the downloading and installation process can take a while.
- The server we will use is EU West (English). Make sure you have an account on the right server 😉
On the day of the Game Night:
- Open Discord and we will add you to the League of Legends voice/text channel
- Once all participants are there, we'll create a Private game and will share the server details on Discord so you can join.
If you have any questions, please let me know! I'm looking forward to seeing you all!