Nordic game night ideas & planning! 🇫🇮 🇸🇪 🇳🇴 🇩🇰

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by MoriMoonpaw View Post
    @OursGarou Oo which one?

If everything goes according to plan it will be a Lightforged Draenei Paladin !

Name:  Dd8h1yxUwAAEMEo.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  81.8 KB
    Head of Community
    @OursGarou They are awesome! It's a lot of grindy work 😄 Good luck!!
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by MoriMoonpaw View Post
    Happy Monday guys @Liue There seems to be a few fun options here already so I think we can start picking some for the first game night! 👍 How would this sound:
    1. We start with the run (how long do you think it would take approx?) and some fun at the pub
    2. Anyone who wants to stay for more and if not yet level 10, we'll help with some quick levelling? 😊
    3. Finish with some dungeon run(s) together when everyone reaches lvl 10

? 😎

Hello!

1. About a run, I think it will prob take max 1 hour. I don't think we have to save any more time for it (most likely it won't even take an hour, but it is best to count that in case some people do not know the actual way from Stormwind City to Duskwood).
    2. I won't answer to this.. hell yeah.
    ​​​​​​​3. Agreed!
    Head of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Liue View Post
    Hello!

1. About a run, I think it will prob take max 1 hour. I don't think we have to save any more time for it (most likely it won't even take an hour, but it is best to count that in case some people do not know the actual way from Stormwind City to Duskwood).
    2. I won't answer to this.. hell yeah.
    ​​​​​​​3. Agreed!

👍
    Good point. When detailing the game night info in the game night announcement topic I'll include instructions or steps for the route. Good way for newcomers to learn how to move around the maps too!
    Head of Community
    Hey everyone, first game night announced! Fri 8 October this week - check here for full details and comment to join! 😎
    Level 1
    First time here what do I do
    C-137
    Level 2
    I'm not really much of a WoW player myself, but I love the initiative and idea!

As a suggestion for game night, maybe some custom Minecraft Maps we could play together if someone feels like hosting them. For example Hunger Games or some other fun mini games that don't need a huge time investment to still be fun for everyone.

I'm open to lots of other games as well, maybe a Terraria server to work together on? Or a huge Civilization V game where you can take turns, stratwgize and hang out on discord at the same time.
    Head of Community
    Hey guys and @Liue just an update on here, we've recently had several members joining the community with the intention of playing some Apex Legends as part of a Norwegian challenge, which has been postponed to a later date. While we wait, we'll organise a few casual fun matches in Apex for whoever wants to join. I'll post some further info next week!
    @Hyglott just caught up here with your ideas - Minecraft is actually something we're thinking of in the community team and indeed a server would be great! I'd love to have a central meeting point (some sort of Legion Community village? 😄) for us all who want to play together and the possibilities are endless from there really. 👍 More on that once we have set something up.

Who else on here plays Minecraft by the way? Anyone want to join us for some testing once we try out a server let me know guys 😉
    Level 1
    Great initiative! Im not yet that advanced nor play minecraft but maybey in the future! Your post was so lovely btw 🙏