Nordic game night ideas & planning! ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by MoriMoonpaw View Post
    @OursGarou Oo which one?

If everything goes according to plan it will be a Lightforged Draenei Paladin !

Name:  Dd8h1yxUwAAEMEo.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  81.8 KB
    Head of Community
    @OursGarou They are awesome! It's a lot of grindy work ๐Ÿ˜„ Good luck!!
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ˜• Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by MoriMoonpaw View Post
    Happy Monday guys @Liue There seems to be a few fun options here already so I think we can start picking some for the first game night! ๐Ÿ‘ How would this sound:
    1. We start with the run (how long do you think it would take approx?) and some fun at the pub
    2. Anyone who wants to stay for more and if not yet level 10, we'll help with some quick levelling? ๐Ÿ˜Š
    3. Finish with some dungeon run(s) together when everyone reaches lvl 10

? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hello!

1. About a run, I think it will prob take max 1 hour. I don't think we have to save any more time for it (most likely it won't even take an hour, but it is best to count that in case some people do not know the actual way from Stormwind City to Duskwood).
    2. I won't answer to this.. hell yeah.
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹3. Agreed!
    Head of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Liue View Post
    Hello!

1. About a run, I think it will prob take max 1 hour. I don't think we have to save any more time for it (most likely it won't even take an hour, but it is best to count that in case some people do not know the actual way from Stormwind City to Duskwood).
    2. I won't answer to this.. hell yeah.
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹3. Agreed!

๐Ÿ‘
    Good point. When detailing the game night info in the game night announcement topic I'll include instructions or steps for the route. Good way for newcomers to learn how to move around the maps too!
    Head of Community
    Hey everyone, first game night announced! Fri 8 October this week - check here for full details and comment to join! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Level 1
    First time here what do I do
    C-137