Replies
    views
    Level 31
    Name:  NordicGameNights2b.jpg
Views: 5810
Size:  41.8 KB

Hei! Hej!

Onpa hauska nähdä taas! Det är trevligt att se dig igen! 🙋

Some of you might have noticed that we are hosting global game nights every single week by gathering together into our Discord server, Legion's Rest to play games such as Among Us, League of Legends, Fortnite: Impostors and Call of Duty: Warzone. As a gamer I can truly say that those have been huge success (I mean, who would not like to meet like-minded gamers from all around the world, right?). Especially Among Us has hooked me in.. unless I am an impostor? You may or may not trust my word. It is best to figure it out yourself by joining and trying it with us!

Following the fun global game nights we’ve had so far let’s organise something for the Nordic Community!
    (Oh, don't worry, if you are not Nordic but you're still reading this, you are more than welcome to join.)

First one will be: World of Warcraft - currently planning! New with the game? Visit here: Official World of Warcraft website for EU

➡ To make it happen, we would like to hear your ideas about what would you like to see during WoW game nights! Don't worry, World of Warcraft is totally free-to-play all the way until level 20! You are able to create your own Blizzard account, download and install the game, choose any kind of realm where you wanna play in, create your character and try any class you want (and also level as many characters as you want) all the way until level 20 without having to pay anything.

I had some ideas, what do you think?
    • "Alastonjuoksu" (you know, Finnish people running naked during winter to take a freezing swim in a.. well, freezing water) also known as "Naked run" from Stormwind Keep till Darkshore's Inn in Duskwood with totally ungeared, level 1 Human characters. No gear, no heirlooms, no help of any kind. Will you survive the dangers that wonder the streets and woods of Elwynn Forest and Duskwood? There might be a reward for the fastest Heroes!
    • Doing level 10-20 dungeon content together. Play something you could have never imagined to play before! Are you a DPS player? Take up a sword and shield and become a tank for this evening! Are you use to be the front-line of your party, protecting your teammates from harm by keeping all the aggro? It is your time to switch spots and become a damage dealer! Or, could you imagine be the one deciding whatever your team lives or dies? That's healer spot!
    • Doing level 10-19 Skirmish Battlegrounds together. Whatever Hero of the Horde or the Alliance, it is your time to run and crush the opposite faction! No mercy!
    • Anything else you might want to do!

👋 I'm Liue, Void Elf Holy Priest from Finnish Näkijän taru -guild. We are long-standing Mythic raiding guild established in 2007 during The Burning Crusade expansion on Bloodfeather EU, Alliance. I am part of our main progress team, being our only healer Priest with 9/10 Mythic content cleared. Alongside that I've pushed PVP during Shadowlands S2 and reached Rival (1800 CR) on 2 vs 2 Arena.

Name:  WoWScrnShot_082921_205759.jpg
Views: 2468
Size:  102.9 KB

Name:  WoWScrnShot_091221_203643.jpg
Views: 2441
Size:  102.1 KB

Name:  WoWScrnShot_091921_214543.jpg
Views: 2377
Size:  101.0 KB

Name:  WoWScrnShot_092021_204455.jpg
Views: 2553
Size:  94.8 KB

Name:  WoWScrnShot_092121_195034.jpg
Views: 2408
Size:  97.5 KB

Name:  WoWScrnShot_091921_205002.jpg
Views: 2493
Size:  94.8 KB

LET US KNOW YOUR GAME NIGHT IDEAS & HOPING TO SEE YOU SOON
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 22-09-21 at 12:59.
  • 21 Replies

Head of Community
    Excellent thanks for getting this started @Liue! 👏 I also play WoW so really looking forward to the game nights!! 😁 I took a little break from WoW some time ago but now back with renewed energy and leveling a new Night Elf Druid and continuing Pandaria (goal: Loremaster) with my human hunter.

For the first game night, definitely let's do a naked run!!!! 😅 This is great because even those new to the game can easily come along without having to level up etc. If it ends in an inn/tavern, when everyone's arrived it's a good group selfie screenshot moment btw 😄 There are loads of interesting run routes actually. How long do you estimate it would take with the route you suggested @Liue?

Dungeon runs sound good too! 👍 Those who take part would have to do the tutorial (if new) first and level up to 10 to get in. We can do some beginners' levelling up sessions together too!
    Community Manager
    Hey Hey ! deffo count me IN, I am pretty open to any ideas.

The Naked death RUN or the Level 1 PVP in Gurubashi here we come !

Tout savoir sur les nouveaux Legion 7 Un gros GG a GoLLuM13 pour ce guide !

L'ours le plus joueur de tous les temps !
    Level 52
    Hey @Liue 😁

Thanks for starting this 😍

I've never played WoW before so I think I need to practice a bit if I want to join you guys!
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Community Manager
    Great idea @Liue!

I'll be happy to join the Nordic game nights!

I am a beginner in Wow and this will be a nice way to explore it! 🙌
    Last edited by Wersus; 22-09-21 at 11:13.
    Level 31
    @OursGarou I would say at least level 10 Duels in Gurubashi Arena so everyone will have their major abilities already.
    Head of Community
    Happy Monday guys @Liue There seems to be a few fun options here already so I think we can start picking some for the first game night! 👍 How would this sound:
    1. We start with the run (how long do you think it would take approx?) and some fun at the pub
    2. Anyone who wants to stay for more and if not yet level 10, we'll help with some quick levelling? 😊
    3. Finish with some dungeon run(s) together when everyone reaches lvl 10

? 😎
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 27-09-21 at 10:09.
    Head of Community
    Alright guys, how does a Friday evening sound to you for the first Nordic game night? Either this week or next, so we get a date set! 😁
    Community Manager
    I am absolutely up for it, in the meantime, I decided to unlock some allied race to be able to create a new character specifically for the Nordic game night !

😀

Tout savoir sur les nouveaux Legion 7 Un gros GG a GoLLuM13 pour ce guide !

L'ours le plus joueur de tous les temps !
    Head of Community
    @OursGarou Oo which one?