Thumbs Up
    Received: 836
    Given: 726

Heads up - French, Russian and Polish communities are coming! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    3 Weeks Ago

Hi everyone!

It's been awesome to be here with you all and observe how our Legion community has evolved and grown over the past few months! ๐Ÿ˜Ž I've especially loved playing together in our game nights with players from each of our markets/languages that we have here on the community (Nordic, MEA English, MEA Arabic, Spain, Italy) and beyond!

I've been happy to see many Legion fans and gamers from soooo many other countries as well joining the community and talking about gaming together! Also, did you notice we've passed 30k members and 15k posts in total recently? Awesome guys ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘

What's happening?
    I want to share some exciting news! Are you a French, Russian or Polish speaker? Enjoying reading/posting/participating already here on the community in English (or other languages)? ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm happy to announce that we're planning to add these 3 languages officially to the community!!

This means that...
    • You'll have your language listed officially in the forum language selector (the "globe" at the top of the page), linking to your own language community space, just like with our existing communities
    • We'll have French, Russian and Polish community managers ( @OursGarou @Aaricia I'm looking at you ๐Ÿ˜„ - come say hi)
    • You'll have a place to engage with others in your language about your favourite games, play together in French, Polish or Russian game nights and other cool activities!!

Awesome! What's next?
    We're still finalising all the details and will let you know more as soon as we have a better understanding of timings and other bits and pieces.

In the meantime, if you're one of our Polish, French or Russian members, come say hi! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 2 Weeks Ago at 18:24.
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ˜• Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 32

3 Weeks Ago

@MoriMoonpaw Thank you for sharing such exciting news! I can't wait ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 17

3 Weeks Ago

I'm not French, Russian and Polish but I'll still say hi to @Aaricia and @OursGarou
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 2 Weeks Ago at 18:25.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 51

3 Weeks Ago

Hi everybody,

I am super excited to join such a wonderful Team and Community !
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4

3 Weeks Ago

๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ™Œ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 51

3 Weeks Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Meiika View Post
    ๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ™Œ

Hahaha Very good emoji combination, I am loving it a lot ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,002
    Given: 2,076

3 Weeks Ago

Hello @Aaricia & @OursGarou ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to the Legion Community๐Ÿ’™
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ†’ New to Legion Community? Find out all you need to know to get started!
    โ†’ If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via private message:)
    โ†’ Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 836
    Given: 726

3 Weeks Ago

Great to have you here guys @Aaricia @OursGarou (our Polish and French CMs - we'll get our new Russian CM online in the near future too!) ๐Ÿ˜

Hello @Meiika!! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Salut & Bienvenue!! ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ˜„
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 17

3 Weeks Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Meiika View Post
    ๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ™Œ

Whats the polish version?

๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐ŸฅŸโ„๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿฅ”
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0