Heads up - French, Russian and Polish communities are coming! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Head of Community
    Hi everyone!

It's been awesome to be here with you all and observe how our Legion community has evolved and grown over the past few months! ๐Ÿ˜Ž I've especially loved playing together in our game nights with players from each of our markets/languages that we have here on the community (Nordic, MEA English, MEA Arabic, Spain, Italy) and beyond!

I've been happy to see many Legion fans and gamers from soooo many other countries as well joining the community and talking about gaming together! Also, did you notice we've passed 30k members and 15k posts in total recently? Awesome guys ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘

What's happening?
    I want to share some exciting news! Are you a French, Russian or Polish speaker? Enjoying reading/posting/participating already here on the community in English (or other languages)? ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm happy to announce that we're planning to add these 3 languages officially to the community!!

This means that...
    • You'll have your language listed officially in the forum language selector (the "globe" at the top of the page), linking to your own language community space, just like with our existing communities
    • We'll have French, Russian and Polish community managers ( @OursGarou @Aaricia I'm looking at you ๐Ÿ˜„ - come say hi)
    • You'll have a place to engage with others in your language about your favourite games, play together in French, Polish or Russian game nights and other cool activities!!

Awesome! What's next?
    We're still finalising all the details and will let you know more as soon as we have a better understanding of timings and other bits and pieces.

In the meantime, if you're one of our Polish, French or Russian members, come say hi! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 28-09-21 at 18:24.
  • 11 Replies