Thumbs Up
    Received: 838
    Given: 726

2 Weeks Ago

@LockOut Yeah so now that we have game nights on Thursdays AND Tuesdays we can get a bit more games in 😊 Tomorrow so Tue 28 is time for some Fortnite and Thu we have Among Us as @Paty mentioned above so you're welcome to join either one (or both) if you're able to - if not then no worries and we'll see you next time! Although we'll miss your excellent Fortnite advice on how to fish, how to drop items (lol) and what weapons to use 😁😁
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 29

2 Weeks Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Paty View Post
    @LockOut man, you really convinced me with all your tips and tricks while we were playing 🤣

Even if you think you're not like a pro in Fortnite, you still know more than Mori and I!

Good luck with school and let's play together soon

you need put Under consideration i didn't play fortnite from long time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MoriMoonpaw View Post
    @LockOut Yeah so now that we have game nights on Thursdays AND Tuesdays we can get a bit more games in 😊 Tomorrow so Tue 28 is time for some Fortnite and Thu we have Among Us as @Paty mentioned above so you're welcome to join either one (or both) if you're able to - if not then no worries and we'll see you next time! Although we'll miss your excellent Fortnite advice on how to fish, how to drop items (lol) and what weapons to use 😁😁

m@ me on discord when u will play idk if i will come to play because I go try hard alot on break study for tomorrow exam so i need to recheck on home
    If you hit a wall, hit it hard​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 838
    Given: 726

2 Weeks Ago

Today I used some of your tips from earlier @LockOut and our 4-person squad @Ken3cento @OursGarou @Wersus came 1st two times in a row! 💪

Name:  Win1.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  71.3 KB

Next couple of matches were a bit harder (we came 22nd and 16th, then 7th) because we always landed in crowded places where lots of people were waiting to kill us before we had proper weapons... we did manage to kill someone with just our axes though remember @OursGarou? 😅

Final Duos (although I accidentally made it trios and we realised there was a random person with us at some point 🤣) with myself and @Ken3cento we came 2nd!! Which is pretty good!! I didn't get a screenshot though

Next time I want to learn to build walls and things - they seem to be handy for protection if in an open area.

Among Us again on Thursday by the way guys 😎
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 934
    Given: 1,432

2 Weeks Ago

Name:  Screenshot (47).jpg
Views: 58
Size:  51.0 KB
    Great teamwork, guys! You can see the whole team in this screenshot! 🤗

See you on Thursday for the Among Us Game Night!
    🧙‍♂️​​​​​​​Ciao! Sono Walter e faccio parte del Team della Legion Community!

Thumbs Up

2 Weeks Ago

@Wersus @ Ken3cento@ OursGarou@ MoriMoonpaw @ Paty
    sorry mates because i didn't join
    i old mori why on discord "i am lazy to retype it here xd"cya next time

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,226
    Given: 2,028

2 Weeks Ago

@Wersus well done team!!! ✌ I was worried since I wasn't there to carry the team 😜(just kidding, if anything you carry me). Can't wait to be back in the arena!
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → ¿Eres nuevo en la Comunidad? 🤓
    ¡Preséntate a otros miembros de la comunidad! 👋
    → Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado aq🤔
    → Post destacado del momento: Amazon Music Unlimited gratis para los miembros de la comunidad! 🎵​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up

2 Weeks Ago

@Paty
    ​​​​​​​nice new profile picture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,226
    Given: 2,028

2 Weeks Ago

@LockOut thanks! it was time for a change 🤗