Hi I´m Aiden nice to meet you)

Replies
    views
    Level 3
    I would like to try gamepass and play the Mass effect games, hope you all enjoy your weekend and stay safe) Love ya :3
  • 2 Replies

Level 31
    Hi there @AidenPearce!

First of all, I'm sorry for reacting to your introduction this late, 3 weeks after you posting it.

Welcome to the Community. 👋 Hoping to see you here more often & would be lovely if you could join our upcoming game nights, next being today (World of Warcraft) and Sea of Thieves after (27th July).

Maybe we could try out Mass Effect too!

If you need a link to our Discord, feel free to DM me or post a comment here.

Cheers.
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Level 3
    Hey there
    i twould be good, but you don't gave me any code of gamepass guys, I wanna play it...Hey there
    i twould be good, but you don't gave me any code of gamepass guys, I wanna play it...