What's in your arsenal? and why?

  • No Tags
View Tag Cloud
  • AirBnBacon's Avatar
    Level 5
    Hi Liue,

    I would honestly argue the point with them - Legion is a gaming brand.. it's for gaming.. if the device fails to perform for its intended usage (eg. gaming) then it should be remedied.

    Now I don't intend for this to be a rant/rave etc on the support response you've gotten, but insofar as I would be concerned (as a customer) that is a really poor response. If you can, find a way to escalate this somehow. Don't know what avenues you have available but i would try to reach out a bit further up the chain and have it take care of.

    Alternatively, if you want to, DM me and I will see who i can reach in the Lenovo community that can assist you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    ​​​​​​​Liue, i've reached out through my contacts to see if there's anything they can do to assist here... have sent you a DM as well.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quick heads up in case you don't see my DM, but i've found somebody that might be able to connect you with somebody that can assist you.. check your DM and we can take it from there
  • Daskefanten's Avatar
    Hello, i'm pretty new to the legion products, but just ordered my first laptop from the legion series. Legion 5 Pro with RTX3070. Looks like a beast of a machine. Arriving after the weekend i guess. Was hoping tomorrow, but seems that's not gonna happen.
  • AirBnBacon's Avatar
    Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Daskefanten View Post
    Hello, i'm pretty new to the legion products, but just ordered my first laptop from the legion series. Legion 5 Pro with RTX3070. Looks like a beast of a machine. Arriving after the weekend i guess. Was hoping tomorrow, but seems that's not gonna happen.

    ah, nothing worse than waiting for the box to arrive... nothing... at... all!!

    ​​​​​​​the Legion 5 Pro is a phenomenal machine imho - a friend of mine's son has one and not only does it look good but it also performs very, very well
    Frozen consulting manager in the north.. loves gaming, writing code and wearing shorts in -5c
  • Daskefanten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBnBacon View Post
    ah, nothing worse than waiting for the box to arrive... nothing... at... all!!

    the Legion 5 Pro is a phenomenal machine imho - a friend of mine's son has one and not only does it look good but it also performs very, very well

    Sounds good, really looking forward to test it out. Will prob take some pics and upload. Cheers.
  • AirBnBacon's Avatar
    Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Daskefanten View Post
    Sounds good, really looking forward to test it out. Will prob take some pics and upload. Cheers.

    ​​​​​​​look forward to seeing the pics!! *crossing fingers you get it before the weekend*
  • MoriMoonpaw's Avatar
    Head of Community
    Awesome @Daskefanten I also want to see some pics! 😁
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
  • MoonPrawn's Avatar
    Level 2
    Currently (Clevo/)Multicom PH170M laptop from 2011. Surprisingly still works, and can play Civ6 just fine. (Turn times is a bit annoying though..)

    ​​​​​​​Why? My accommodation doesn't allow for my (newer) desktop. Waiting for Legion7 to replace my PH170M;)
  • AirBnBacon's Avatar
    Level 5
    @MoonPrawn - don't sweat the age thing.. i'm not in a position to judge.. I have a 12 year old ThinkPad that I still use on occasion
  • MoonPrawn's Avatar
    Level 2
    @AirBnBacon Hehe as long as it works :)

    Mine still does the trick for certain games for sure. Actually surprised it's still alive. ;P

    ​​​​​​​So I lurk here while I F5 local retailers
  • AirBnBacon's Avatar
    Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonPrawn View Post
    ....​​​​​​​So I lurk here while I F5 local retailers

    I've been known to do that as well 🤣