Legion 5 pro battery life

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hi.I have just purchased the 5 pro laptop and although it's awesome the battery is draining fast.
    I have enabled hybrid mode, turn Bluetooth off, set brightness at 40% and still I get only 3 hours battery life from full charge. All that in light use.
    Any ideas what's the problem? I have read that people get 6 to 7 hours on those settings.
  • 2 Replies

Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by andreasgr View Post
    Hi.I have just purchased the 5 pro laptop and although it's awesome the battery is draining fast.
    I have enabled hybrid mode, turn Bluetooth off, set brightness at 40% and still I get only 3 hours battery life from full charge. All that in light use.
    Any ideas what's the problem? I have read that people get 6 to 7 hours on those settings.

Me too I have the same problems, from 100% battery to 10% in less than 3 hours of light use
    Level 2
    3 hours in which condition of use? Gaming or others?I have the model 15ACH6 and tge battery is a 4 cell 80000mWh
    ​​​​​​​In silent mode, 80% brightness, using the laptop for the job (Word, Excel, Outlook, light editing light of pictures, various software), amusement (browsing with many tab opened,YouTube), I arrived at approx 6 hours from 100% to 20% capacity. Half an hour more to drop to 14%. No slowdowns at all. Note: most of the time attached to the laptop there was an external HD that consumed power.

Quote Originally Posted by andreasgr View Post
    Last edited by Scafazio70; 03-10-21 at 02:34.