Introducing myself

Replies
    views
    Level 4
    Hello Legion Gaming Community.

I'm Tomasety and I'm a very old PC gamer. I still remember playing games in monochrome color TVs so that should give you an idea about how old I am.

I'm interested in Game Pass for PC mainly just to try the new co-op game from Fatshark called Warhammer 40,000: Darktide. I can't afford it and I think it's the kind of game I really want to try and see if it suits me.

I have had much fun with Back 4 Blood when I tried on GamePass around a year ago so here's hoping for more fun if I get to receive the free promo code
  • 3 Replies

Level 31
    Hey there @Tomasety!

Welcome to the Community. 👋 Hoping to see you here more often & you joining our upcoming game nights, next being today (World of Warcraft) and Sea of Thieves after (27th July).

If you need a link to our Discord, just DM me or post a comment here

Cheers.
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Level 4
    @Liue Thank you for the heart-warming welcome. Unfortunately due my schedule I won't be able to join Lenovo Gaming Community nights. Even if I could my English skills are terrible so I'm afraid I would not be able to communicate with others properly.

And, since you've have mentioned me, I wanted to thank @DoctorEldritch as well. He got in contact with me yesterday and it was my pleasure to meet him.
    Community Manager
    @Tomasety It was a pleasure to meet you as well, welcome again! I would not worry too much about the level of English, we have many people of various levels here. Besides, as they say:

Arranging the schedule is a more serious challenge indeed. But glad to have you here, nights or no nights.