Mi presento

views
    Level 3
    Salve a tutti,
    sono un appassionato di videogiochi multiplayer specialmente league of legends ma ultimamente mi sto dedicando ai singol player
  • 1 Reply

Level 31
    Hello there @StarEdwin👋 Ciao!

First of all, sorry for greeting you so late, 3 weeks after your post.

Italy, oh, I love Italy! The atmosphere, environment, history. Lovely.

Did you know we do have an Italian Community as well? You could join there, just to say hi and possibly making new friends. 🙂 And possibly find some Italian buddies to play with as well!

Welcome to the Community. 🤙

Glad to see you here with us & hoping to see you more often in the future!

There are some game nights #GameTogether in coming, next being today on World of Warcraft and after that Sea of Thieves on 27th July. Would be awesome if you could join us!

If you need a link to our Discord as well, just DM me or send a comment here.

Cheers!
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.