#GameTogether Minecraft Meetup Thu 7 July!

Replies
    views
    Head of Community

(my favourite Minecraft gif haha)

Guys I’ll be in Minecraft on Thursday, taking a little stroll around our sunny village and taking a look at all the amazing houses and buildings you guys have created. Our Legion Village has grown a LOT recently and I feel it’s time to take a proper look around again. 😎

Want to join me on a tour around the village and a friendly chat on Discord? 😊 Let’s take a LOT of awesome screenshots showing our amazing village and what we’ve created there so far!

And if anyone also fancies a quick adventure to the Nether 😨 to gather some supplies afterwards, let me know because I need to gather a few bits and pieces. There are some cool building blocks if you find the right biome... But heads up - I don’t have the fancy teleportation skill that @Wersus has so…. A warning to us all… if you die and spawn somewhere further from the group, we’ll have to come get you the old fashioned way. 😂 So what I think I'm saying is.... you'll need to protect me. 😂

When?
    Thu 7 July, 18:00 CEST

Who can come?
    Anyone regardless of experience levels. 🤗

How to register to join?
    Just comment in this thread to let me know you're interested!

Before the game:
    • I'll invite you to our Discord if you're not already there (let me know), however there's also a text chat in Minecraft if you prefer not to be on voice :)
    • Download Minecraft Java Edition and join our server: 46.105.84.72:25565
    • If you are running a newer version of the Minecraft Launcher which is probably the case, note that you'll need to switch to version 1.18.1 to be able to play on the server. Let me know if you need any help with that. :)

I miss seeing you all in Minecraft so let me know if you’re coming along, it will be great to catch up! 😎
  • 6 Replies

Head of Community
    @Liue @Ken3cento @RedswordGames @galadrielmt @ninja3020luffy @cyrusnimda and anyone else, some Minecraft on Thursday? 😊
    Level 52
    @MoriMoonpaw Hello! I have to prepare to handle some cubes! Work in progress... 😎
    Head of Community
    Hey @Ken3cento thanks a lot for testing out some portal stuff with me just now, very helpful. We'll have a new one for tomorrow if we want to go for any adventures. 😁
    Level 31
    I might try to show up @MoriMoonpaw. Depends how my ears will be.
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Head of Community
    Ok @Liue awesome, if you're up for it, see you tomorrow evening! If not, hope you feel better very soon 🤗 And maybe we can bring you a souvenir from Hell 😂