Happy Friday! 😺 What are your weekend plans?

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Hey guys,

HAPPY FRIDAY!😄😄😄

What are your plans for Friday night and the weekend?

Looking forward to some of the restrictions being lifted over here so I can finally go out to meet up with friends, go to the pub etc. Can't wait!

In the meantime it's going to be some relaxation with mobile games and lots of catching up with my favourite TV shows on Netflix, Prime and Disney+! 😁 I'm re-watching the X-Files from the beginning of season 1, some Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and various Star Trek episodes at the moment.

Gaming-wise... I'm waiting for a new PC monitor 😭so it will be a little while until I can continue my farm house decoration and bee farm on Minecraft (also want to re-download WoW to get into Shadowlands).

It's been a buuuuuusy week so I look forward to relaxing a bit at home tomorrow and sleeping LATE.

Name:  Weekend2.gif
Views: 451
Size:  96.5 KB

What will you be up to this weekend? 😎​​​​​​​
  • 5 Replies

Level 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Hey guys,

HAPPY FRIDAY!😄😄😄

Happy Friday !

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Hey guys,

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D ​​​​​​​
    Wow I completely forgot about this series, is it still ongoing or you are just catching up? I might have a look this week and try to find where I stopped :D
    ​​​​​​​
    Head of Community
    @Elixor It ended maybe a couple of years ago I'm pretty sure? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. It has 7 seasons and I've watched 5 so far. No spoilers please!!! 😮​​​​​​​
    Head of Community
    Hey guys, happy Friday!

What's your plan this weekend? Any games? Going anywhere?

I'll probably be in World of Warcraft as usual and probably some Witcher III would also sound good. 😎 If Outriders works this time (last time I got server issues when I tried to play the demo) I'll get into that too!

OH and by the way @Elixor I now finished the whole series of S.H.I.E.L.D 😊 Very much still recommending it.
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Level 17
    Happy Friday to you too @Marion!

I really have to get back to S.H.I.E.L.D
    Head of Community
    Name:  Friday.gif
Views: 398
Size:  1.87 MB

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Any special plans?

I will be (hopefully) enjoying some sun and going to (hopefully) learn how to play Warzone 😅😬
    Also some relaxing questing I think in WoW, and going to continue the Witcher 3 storyline 😎