[POSTPONED] The Lenovo Legion Gaming Challenge - Norway

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Name:  LegionChallenge2.jpg
Views: 1716
Size:  41.2 KB

!! UPDATE !! This activity has been postponed

Thanks everyone who have shown interest in this activity so far. Unfortunately the Legion Gaming Challenge for Norway has now been postponed until a later date. Apologies for any inconvenience and do stay tuned for any updates on when the sign-up window opens again and we have a new challenge date set - hope to see you all take part then. 🤗

-----------------------------------------

Hei! Calling all gamers from Norway!

Know Emil "Nyhrox" Bergquist? He's one of Norway's biggest gaming influencers and a member of the 00Nation (previously Nordavind) esports organisation.
    Check him out on...
    Instagram
    Twitch
    Twitter

He's also the world champion of Fortnite!

👉 Soon, he will try out Apex Legends with us as part of the Norwegian Lenovo Legion Gaming Challenge - to see if any of you can beat him in the game!! 😄💀

What's happening and when?

• The November challenge has been postponed, but do check back later as a new date is being planned for the future.
    • Solo squads in Apex Legends, with 60 players in total (incl Nyhrox)
    • 3 games in total - best of 3 wins
    • Nyhrox will also stream the matches on his Twitch channel! 😎

How to sign up?
    The challenge is open for community members from Norway only.

1. Register / sign-in to the community (remember to confirm your email address if you're just now registering, so you can participate!)
    2. Drop a reply in this topic to let us know you're interested!
    3. Team Legion together with 00Nation (Nordavind) will pick 59 players at random from this thread closer to the challenge date. If you're chosen for the challenge, we'll drop you a Private Message here on the forum with further details including your Discord invite.

That's not all... want a gaming PC? 😎
    It's worth signing up for the challenge even if only a limited number of players are chosen to participate. All those who are not picked for the challenge will be entered into a draw to win the awesome Legion 5 Pro gaming PC!!

The draw will take place after the gaming challenge has ended so do check back in again afterwards.
    Name:  Legion5Pro_re.jpg
Views: 1631
Size:  38.0 KB

-------------

!! UPDATE !! This activity has been postponed

Thanks everyone who have shown interest in this activity so far. Unfortunately the Legion Gaming Challenge for Norway has now been postponed until a later date. Apologies for any inconvenience and do stay tuned for any updates on when the sign-up window opens again and we have a new challenge date set - hope to see you all take part then. 🤗
    Official Replies Official Replies
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 05-11-21 at 22:14.
  • 23 Replies

Level 4
    Shame that it is for Norwegian gamers only ;-;

Otherwise I could have signed up, well I never would have won the actual games but a chance to win a Legion PC would be pretty cool too xD
    Head of Community
    Hey @Hyglott great to see you online hope you had a nice weekend! Yeah this one is for Norway - however I can point you to another competition we have open at the moment which includes all our Nordic markets: Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. Seen this one yet? 😎
    Level 4
    @MoriMoonpaw thank you so much, I have submitted an entry there now. Still sad that this thread is empty though and that I can't help even though I would have liked to!
    Head of Community
    Good luck with the other competition @Hyglott

If you have any gamer friends in Norway point them to this direction 😁
    Level 2
    I'm in! Never played it before so could be fun:)
    Level 1
    I would love to win a gaming laptop :)
    Level 1
    I'd love to attend :)

never tried the game, but I'm sure it will be fun!
    Level 1
    It really sucks that i can't participate due to work 😢. Crossing my fingers that i'll maybe win the giveaway then...🥲